Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay help

hey people..

i am pretty new to ebay and not sure about a couple of things, hope you can help me.

okay so.. i want to buy an ipod mini.. i've been looking and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPod-mini-...QQcmdZViewItem

my question is.. how can i trust this dude.. how can i know that i am not getting ripped off? i live in Toronto and it says that shipping to Canada is free which is great.. the price seems to suit me with the buy it now option.. i dont wanna deal with bidding and all that..

i know that a few things can help knowing if i could trust this person.. like his rating and etc.

and how come, i see a lot of these mini ipods sold for like 10-20 bux (not buy it now) and there's not much time left for bidding.. is it just a rip off?

i wish i could email him and ask more questions but i can not because i dont have an ebay account myself and my friend is buying it for me.. i will send all the questions i have to my friend later on though

so what can u say?
    If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

I don't have any tips for you on that specific auction but I highly recommend that you spend some time reading this whole page:

http://www.carbuyingtips.com/fraud.htm

It is packed with lots of great info regarding frauds & scams and how to avoid them.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

awesome site! thanks!
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Where have you seen them go for $10-$20? Maybe if they were being sold as broken for parts or something...
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Chinese copies maybe...
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X