Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going on a European Tour :) where to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on a European Tour :) where to go?

Hey all.
    Unfortunately not playing any gigs :p But me and two mates, now fresh out of university, are planning to go on a trip round europe for a month before we join the corporate rat race in the city!
    We are flying to paris on wednesday and we have bought Interail Tickets (these allow unlimited rail travel through europe).
    Any of you guys done anything like this before and got any tips?
    Can anyone reccomend any cities/towns worth seeing?
    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Prague and Budapest. ( Most beautiful girls I've ever seen )Also the cities are really beautiful.

Comment

Amsterdam...
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Riga in Latvia is supposed to be great - not sure if that counts as europe though!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
          Riga in Latvia is supposed to be great - not sure if that counts as europe though!
          A friend at work did a stag weekend there and he was VERY impressed, beautiful women and cheap beer.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

watch the movie Hostel first.

just kidding..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I never saw more beautiful girls than on a beach party in Piraeus, the Port of Athens/Greece.

Comment

Don't forget to see Big Ben and Parliament!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Be young and daring and just ask: "Where's the action?" I understand Taxi drivers can be very helpful. Germany has some very "interesting" areas in their cities as do the other countries. We have a phrase here: "Kick Out the Jams":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Definitely get down to Spain for a couple days...Very cool country. Not very expensive and the people are nice...unlike Paris haha. Amsterdam is a lot of fun...some cool museums like the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum Anne Frank house, Heineken experience. Brussles is cool for a day or so too. I liked Paris the best though.. Tons to see there.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79
                      Prague and Budapest. ( Most beautiful girls I've ever seen )Also the cities are really beautiful.
                      Almost definately gonna go there at some point...
                      Unfortunately prob miss out spain, its a bit out of the way for a rail trip and want to concetrate more on central /eastern europe.
                      We wont miss out Amsterdam! Prob go there straight from paris :p
                      If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

If you are able, try to get to Rome - it's an amazing place!

Comment

Working...
                        X