No announcement yet.

Ozzy and Zakk last night.....Pic heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Who plays bass and keyboards for Ozzy now?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

excellent pics...wow 5th row...thanks for sharing
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        Cool. Who plays bass and keyboards for Ozzy now?
        John DeServio is playing Bass for BLS again, and played for Oz too. I have no idea of the keybord players name. John just came back to Zakk last year to replace the ex White Lion guy (can't remember his name). Damn good bassist. He's the guy 2nd from the left in the last two pics.
        Last edited by mm2002; 07-16-2006, 12:18 AM.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Ah, okay. James Lomenzo was with Zakk and White Lion. He's now in Megadeth.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great pix - thanks for posting! I got to see Ozzy with Sabbath last year & he looked like he was having fun - great gig - looks like he's still enjoying it. Saw BLS separately - I'm a big Zakk fan. I'd love to see Ozz with Zakk - must've been a great night!
            Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Ozzy looks pretty happy there. I don't think i've seen him smile on stage for a while.
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Cool pics, thanks for sharing! Zakk is awesome and glad to hear Ozzy is still going strong

Comment

Cool pics of the show!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                    Hey guys, this whole "Zakk Hater" thing is outside of the realm of this thread. Zakk is one fucking hell of a good musician, and I totally enjoyed listening to him play last night. That show is ALL this thread is about. If anybody got fucked by 357 customs and see this thread as a place to vent opinions based on that, I'll contact an admin and ask that it be deleted. Please keep that subject in the proper thread. Nothing personal against you guys, but I'd appreciate if you'd just chill before that BS gets started.
                    +1. Thanks for posting this. I'm a big fan of both Zakk and Ozzy, and it's great to hear that they're both kicking some tail.

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed the pics!
                      (don't make me post more.....)

Comment

The last time I saw the Oz was New Years Eve 1982. Randy and the Oz killed. I wouldn't mind seeing him again with Zakk.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1
                          The last time I saw the Oz was New Years Eve 1982. Randy and the Oz killed. I wouldn't mind seeing him again with Zakk.
                          I too remember the 1982 tour. RIP Randy.
                          Ozzy and Randy were very very close, and from what I've seen I honestly think Zakk has helped to fill that void in Ozzys life (somewhat). Zakk really loves Ozzy and does everything he can to tribute Randy too. I just think that is soooooo badass. Of course, nobody will ever fill Randys shoes, but I'll tell ya, Zakk is close....damn close. Way more than Jake was (and I like Jake too).
                          The bottom line is, Zakk understands brotherhood and love, and is a very sincere person. His guitar playing is from the heart and soul, and it shows when he performs. Yes, he's a rough and tough "fuck you" kind of guy, but.....he's REAL. That's way more than I can say for a lot of folks. Ya know?
                          Anyway, enough of that, here's some more pics.

Last edited by mm2002; 07-17-2006, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                            Hey guys, this whole "Zakk Hater" thing is outside of the realm of this thread. Zakk is one fucking hell of a good musician, and I totally enjoyed listening to him play last night. That show is ALL this thread is about. If anybody got fucked by 357 customs and see this thread as a place to vent opinions based on that, I'll contact an admin and ask that it be deleted. Please keep that subject in the proper thread. Nothing personal against you guys, but I'd appreciate if you'd just chill before that BS gets started.
                            gimme a break, when did you become a tattle-tale? good grief.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Zakk has nice guitars.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X