Bush said the "S" word!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush said the "S" word!!!!!

And me chews with his mouth open. What a guy.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: It's all over the news. Chris Matthews was all over it. "Mic Check. Are we on?"
    Last edited by fett; 07-17-2006, 02:14 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Karl Rove is a genius.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I have to wonder if they may have wanted that stuff to be heard for some reasoning...

I have to wonder this, as Bush truly looks like a F-bomb man to me...

Comment

slow news day...

hey chris matthews, WHO THE FUCK CARES!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I mean you can take the "good old boy" mentality a little too far. I think they ought to call it the "Group of 7 1/2":ROTF: The Democrats, for one and the rest of the World, for everyone else will care.
          Last edited by fett; 07-17-2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Besides, what Bush said was 100% correct.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

shame blair didnt tell him(shut your fucking gob when eating) not realy news-i agree with clevelandmetal that they wanted it heard,they know where mics are

Comment

Even I know when cameras and mics are anywhere near by to not say or do anything I don't want seen or heard.

Someone should sew that idiots mouth shut.

As far as eating with his mouth open, I think we should just be gald that retard doesn't fling his own shit!

One day I'll let it all out tell ya how I really feel about him.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Now, be nice you guys. My point is that the" Man who Controls the only Superpower in the World" should show a little more class. How he eats and talks at the ranch is one thing, but he really shot himself in the foot this time. And he only has so many toes.

Comment

Yeah, its not the S word he used ... Is all the other stuff he was saying.

Here is the link:
                    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...8510418D04.htm
                    Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
                    Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
                    Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

Originally posted by I like Cows
                      Yeah, its not the S word he used ... Is all the other stuff he was saying.

Here is the link:
                      http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...8510418D04.htm
                      I knew the text would pop up. Thanks You went to the "Aljazeera" site and so did I. We are done for, now.
                      Last edited by fett; 07-17-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

LOL with St James mentioning to be glad the retard wasnt flinging his own shit!! damm funny.I think all the leaders are wankers we should all arrise and smite them with our axes

Comment

Bush SHOULD say..Fuck the fucking Fuckers ..if you ask me..why not.??

I've seen clips of Bush and his daughters throw the birds and use all kinds of colorful adjectives..

Fuggit..

I like it!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Matthews made a great crack: Something to effect that they want Billy Bob Thornton to play GW in a movie.:ROTF:

Comment

Well, you know Bush REALLY wants (much more than what he said), and you know he says MUCH worse (than what he said).

What you heard was a calculated release that they wanted to have "heard" but didn't want to REALLY come out and say it for some reason.

Not that he's the brightest guy around for sure. But, I think they meant to get that little thing out. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X