YAY Canada!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY Canada!!

I was reading some other damn thread about the end of the world on Fox Sunday night, or some damn thing, and someone said that Canada was cool. I just have to throw my 2 cents in. I love Canada!! I bought weed on the street in the open for HALF what I pay here in L.A. when I was in Montreal!! Yeah, Vancouver has it's junkies wandering the alleys, but they're fuckin' pussies compared to the troublemakers here in my little 'burg by the sea!! YAY CANADA!!!! Let's all go there for lunch tomorrow!!

K, I'll meet at you at LAX, what's our flight?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just talked to him and he's going ExLAX and landing at the "Duke's Port". I need to eat. See ya.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I couldn't agree more Ace and the farther north of the border I went the nicer the people were. Great place!
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          I just talked to him and he's going ExLAX and landing at the "Duke's Port".
          You did not, you big fibber!

Comment

I feel much better now. For me, Canada is just up the street. I'll get there someday. As Curly said, "Canuck, Canuck, Canuck"
            Last edited by fett; 07-17-2006, 06:27 PM.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yes, yes, we're all very nice up here thank you very much.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Well, that and everyone I ran into in the Yukon had excellent homegrown that they were willing to share.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Homegrown what?

Comment

dialect

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Homegrown what?
                      Tomatoes of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X