No announcement yet.

Yoko screwing up a good jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a poet and an artiste. You do that with thought. John must have really loved her.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Horrible.

Chuck's face is incredible.
      Last edited by nonamemx; 07-19-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Of all of the Asain women...he picked her?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          Her vocal "squeals" sound very similar to what the girls in the B-52s were doing later in the 70s. So Yoko was about 8 years before her time!

Now listen to Rock Lobster and hear where that noise came from.
          But they sounded good doing it... She sounded like someone raised in the jungle by monkeys trying to communicate...

Ughhh

Comment

Shes must have given a hell of a blow job, because I see no way how any A&R guy would sign her to a deal or John would let her "perform" with him based on her "talent".
            Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              Her vocal "squeals" sound very similar to what the girls in the B-52s were doing later in the 70s. So Yoko was about 8 years before her time!

Now listen to Rock Lobster and hear where that noise came from.
              But Kate Pierson is actually a talented singer whereas Yoko is just crap.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I think Chuck was really tempted to take her out with the headstock, but then backed out at the last second.
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Frank Zappa was a composer and wanted everything in its right place. A wrong not was torture to him, as the great artist he was, seeked perfection in all of his pieces. Like that Vai story where he played the wrong note, and he almost got fired because of that.

Poor Frank man, Yoko blows chunks.
                  Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
                  Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
                  Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

Originally posted by I like Cows
                    seeked perfection
                    Irony!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Typical Yoko. You want hear some more crap, listen to her greatest hits clips on CDNOW.com. I put her on once every six months just to see the reaction of my co-workers as they walk around the corner to see 'what the hell that noise is. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                      X