Has this ever happened to anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this ever happened to anyone???

Ok so I woke up on Monday morning and I felt like something was stuck in my esophagus down my chest, like when you take a pill and you dont drink enough water with it and it gets stuck. So I drank water and whatnot and it didn't move, and here it is Wednesday and it hasnt moved yet. They're gonna set me up for an appointment at the hospital to drink some radioactive stuff and take some pictures of me and see if they can figure out whats going on. It doesnt really hurt, it just kind of burns a little when I eat sometimes. I don't really know what it is, and Im wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar before.

The same thing just happened to a friend of mine. He had an upper endoscopy done and it ended up being food stuck in his throat. My advice to him was to chew his food before swallowing. Good luck!!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wow that's scary, Ethan!

Hope it gets taken care of....let us know...

(I have had that happen - capsule, but it only lasted 10 minutes)
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The only experience I had like that was when I swallowed a chicken bone. The instant I swallowed it, I thought "Oh Shit". I felt that bone go all the way down tearing me apart. Thank God, it fell into the tummy. Good luck. I'm sure they will unstuck you. You didn't swallow a guitar pick, I hope? (Bad joke, I'm sorry)
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey man, hope that turns out ok. Are you still working at Guitar Center? I was thinking of dropping by while I'm in town this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierogers
            Hey man, hope that turns out ok. Are you still working at Guitar Center? I was thinking of dropping by while I'm in town this weekend.
            Nice score on the neck. I hope you choke. ( E-Bay joke):ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Could be a hiatel hernia. Berium is what they will make you drink, and it tastes like chalk that has been crushed up with a bit of water added.

Comment

You'll wish barium tasted that good.
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yeah, maybe Jason was thinking of Berry-yum.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91
                    You'll wish barium tasted that good.
                    +1 to that, barium sucks dick. They give you this big glass to drink...here's a hint, you don't need that much. I drank like half of a cup worth, then flushed the rest.

All of the tests came up fine

Comment

The barium stuff tastes like acrylic latex paint mixed with chalk powder. It is indeed foul stuff. It's also heavy as fuck. You can feel it wallowing in your stomach as soon as it goes down. Bleugh.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Be 17 and have to get a lower GI. The dumb bastard doc thought my kidneys were on one side. So, the day before the barium I had to take castor oil to clear out the plumbing. So what do I do? I go to a party that night full of CO. I needed a 5 bathroom house.:ROTF:

Comment

Sorry your throat is fukkked Boxcar, I can make you feel absolutely nothing if you want to make the trip.
                          Your pal,
                          tommy
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My Grandfather had a fishbone in his throat for almost a week. He kept complaining that he felt like there was something itchy in his throat and finally one day he just coughed it up. The whole time my Grandma was like "Oh hush up, Pat. You just smoke too much.".
                            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                              Nice score on the neck. I hope you choke. ( E-Bay joke):ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              LOL....I needed those tuners... I had bid a lot more, Believe me, I was as shocked as you were.

Comment

Working...
                              X