Has this ever happened to anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronnierogers
    LOL....I needed those tuners... I had bid a lot more, Believe me, I was as shocked as you were.
    Ya, I fukked that up somehow. I was hoping the buyer would be pissed off and demand a refund. Oh well. We Rogers' have to stick together. Enjoy. Now back to nasty toes.
    Last edited by fett; 07-20-2006, 12:52 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ok so I took the test today and they said that everything looks normal, theres nothing blocking it or anything and that it was probably some kind of reflux or something that has since gone away. And that stuff was gross, I had a thicker one and a thinner one to drink, as well as some pop-rock type stuff that I had to swallow and a solid barium pill. Better safe than sorry I guess!

Comment

Good to hear there's nothing wrong!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

yea, i had that sensation with reflux. glad you're ok!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Congrats, man!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My ex-girlfriend had the same kinda thing. She woke up and felt something stuck in her mouth. Then i left the bedroom and she said she feeling went
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I have a similar deal, Its from acid reflux, your throat and vocal chords will get inflamed from the stomach acid, making it a little difficult to swallow and giving a lump in the throat feel, prilocec OTC or better Nexium and it goes away.
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Box, I had that for the last 20 years...you have eposhigal reflux..or acid reflux. It's a horrible condition that can erode your esphogus if left untreated..I take any "purple" pill..be it Prevacid, Nexium, prilosec..they all do the same thing..zantac didn't work for me..

Yes, I did have a upper GI , drinking lots of strawberry flavored chalk...yuk...to discover my condition..

the meds keep it in check..also watch what you eat especially two hours before bedtime and also sleeping with you head elevated helps alot..

Bill
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am glad you´re ok.

Oliver

Comment

Working...
                    X