No announcement yet.

Dont jump on stage with Maynard J Keenan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a vid of a girl rushing the stage trying to put panties on my head while I was playing Atomik Punk...it was horrible..my wife was there!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Post that video!!
      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

PS, my missus is laughing her ass off - your posts always a pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
          I had heard about that one way back then.

With Dimebag's murder as well as several other attempted on-stage murders (security caught some guy trying off Jimmy Page a few years ago IIRC), why do people still think it's ok to get on stage with the band? To "share the moment"? It's not a fan's place to "share the moment" on stage, it's the fan's place to stay on the floor. Period. Nobody goes on stage except band and crew. Ever.
          What about Courtney Cox in that Dancing in the Dark video with Bruce Springsteen? :ROTF:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarnut
            Post that video!!
            +1
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

For anyone that cares, he did an o-goshi hip throw, then to a variation of a rear naked.

Comment

That looked more like a love hug and dry humping than a fight.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by petedz
                  +1
                  OK, I'll have John post it someday..There's a pretty cool bass solo on it..

PLEASE heed the mullet..I was "Michael Anthony" for Pete's sake..:ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

perhaps the guy wanted/was ment to be choked by him?he held his arm out straight when on the floor so that singer could see him drop off?Looks stupid to me?going to the floor when security would deal with it instantly

Comment

It looks setup? The fan was not very aggressive. He just looked like he was going to hug the singer.
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

The part where he's choking the guy it sounds like he's saying "choking me".

Maybe this was rigged?

Comment

To be honest, it looked like the guy wanted a hug & was suckered into the throw. Possibly pissed, (apparently) non aggressive + taken by surprise, he was an easy target for the throw & subsequent choke. Why didn't the singer just "Zidane" him back into the crowd if he was that worried? Nonetheless, nice technique.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
                            That looked more like a love hug and dry humping than a fight.
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                              +1
                              yeah they both looked pretty relaxed really..they were spooning..while he was still crooning...

I though it was kinda romantic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarnut
                                To be honest, it looked like the guy wanted a hug & was suckered into the throw. Possibly pissed, (apparently) non aggressive + taken by surprise, he was an easy target for the throw & subsequent choke. Why didn't the singer just "Zidane" him back into the crowd if he was that worried? Nonetheless, nice technique.

I think that is the case. It looks more like Maynard suckered him than it did a setup to me IMHO.
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X