Clerks 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clerks 2

Saw this on Friday... great movie!! When Jay and Silent Bob make their first appearance, they bring out the boom box, hit play, and start jumping around to King Diamond's Welcome Home! The Invisible Guests is also played later on.

The movie is funny as hell, highly recommended!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Nice can't wait to see it.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Filmed in my town!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Filmed in my town!
        Cool. The deli and video store are actually not too far from me; though, I've never been there. I heard they were showing the film on a big screen in front of the stores Friday night.

Comment

Ron can't reply till he see's the 1st one

Comment

He's never even seen the first one?!? What a loser! :ROTF:
            One of the best movies ever!!!!

Comment

They played a clip of that on VH1 during a special about the show. I smiled! What is the movie rated? It has to be R, right?

What the deal with Jay finding his own personal Jesus?

Originally posted by toejam
              Saw this on Friday... great movie!! When Jay and Silent Bob make their first appearance, they bring out the boom box, hit play, and start jumping around to King Diamond's Welcome Home! The Invisible Guests is also played later on.

The movie is funny as hell, highly recommended!
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                He's never even seen the first one?!? What a loser! :ROTF:
                One of the best movies ever!!!!
                That's the same thing I said, I even said for some reason he didn't like it, I'd pay for his next rental. He has to buy his own milk duds though lol

Comment

cant wait to see this ,,i have the 1st one on vid,,,,,great flick,,,i watched the internet trailer that had the King Diamond tune playing and was like " HELL YA!!!!" and my wife had to run in to see what i was yelling about

MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Saw it today and loved it! Great sequal!!

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty
                      They played a clip of that on VH1 during a special about the show. I smiled! What is the movie rated? It has to be R, right?

What the deal with Jay finding his own personal Jesus?
                      Yeah, it's an R rating. And I forget exactly, but something about going to rehab made him find Jesus.

Comment

Jay and Silent who...?

It's safe to say that I'm quite looking forward to this one. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it to go on release over here!

Comment

It looks funny as hell..I'll waite for video..

I promised the wife and kid I'd take 'em to see that new Will Ferrell NASCAR movie..

I want to see Bench warmers too..that's out tomorrow on vid..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw Clerks 2 on opening night...at the mall where Mallrats was filmed. I went with my brother, and we had a blast. Although you don't absolutely need to have seen the other Smith flicks, not having seen them (repeatedly) would have taken some of the fun out of the jokes.
                            sigpic

Comment

I want to see this new movie. I have the original on DVD.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X