The Great Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Outdoors

I took a personal day off from work today to just chill at the house alone. I've been watching The Great Outdoors with John Candy and Dan Aykroyd. One of the funniest movies ever! Comic genius. I miss John Candy.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

John Candy was the shit. Uncle Buck RULES!!!!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I miss John Candy, too. The Great Outdoors, Uncle Buck and Planes, Trains & Automobiles are classics!!!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What? No love for "Who's Harry Crumb?" Now that's a modern day comedy classic.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Candy had some great moments and I looked around the Web. But, I have a real problem with sites like this. These are just people who act and die. But the title of the site goes way too far for me. http://groups.msn.com/inlovingmemory...ohncandy1.msnw
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

He bears an uncanny resemblance to the great music legend Yosh Shmenge.........

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              I miss John Candy, too. The Great Outdoors, Uncle Buck and Planes, Trains & Automobiles are classics!!!
              +1

Comment

I miss Candy, Farely, Kinison,,I really miss Chris Farely..he died when we were both 33..he was awesome..

My dad loved John Candy!!!

I love "Summer Rental'..that always makes me laugh..

Oh, and Armed and Dangerous was cool too..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I really miss Chris Farely....
                  +1... I have SNL's "The best of Chris Farley" on DVD. Very funny stuff! It has a bunch of SNL outtakes & the Chipendales skit he did with Patric Swazie where they are dancing to a Loverboy song...hilarious!
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Nice, Classic Candy in Spaceballs. "Im a mog, half man, half dog. Im my own best friend." He was cool. Did they ever finish that Wagon movie he was making when he died?

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug
                      +1... I have SNL's "The best of Chris Farley" on DVD. Very funny stuff! It has a bunch of SNL outtakes & the Chipendales skit he did with Patric Swazie where they are dancing to a Loverboy song...hilarious!
                      That's classic.."Barney you would've won hand downs if your body wasn't so bad"..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I loved John Candy! His SCTV days were some of the funniest stuff out there.

Comment

Working...
                        X