Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigantour

Who's going?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

is the new website up yet?

Comment

just checked, it is.

i thought there was talk of Shadows Fall being on the bill? dissapointment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsung
        just checked, it is.

i thought there was talk of Shadows Fall being on the bill? dissapointment.
        Yeah, I was hoping they would play. I'm kinda disappointed that Lamb of God's on the tour... never really liked them much. But Megadeth, Arch Enemy, and Opeth makes it worth it for me.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Don't forget Overkill!

http://www.gigantour.com/
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Still no St.Louis date =(

Comment

I really like LOG!!

The vocals grate on you after a while but the guitars and drums are kickin'..I think!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fucking INTO ETERNITY! Best band ever! Too bad the damn tour ain't coming here.
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Overkill, LOG, Opeth and Megadeth!! What could be better?!?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hell yes!!! I'll be at Holmdel and hopefully there'll be a Philly date this year too!!!!!!
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      Overkill, LOG, Opeth and Megadeth!! What could be better?!?
                      ummm just Nevermore..you know I was gonna say that!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                          Of course, they should be on there this year, too! I missed the tour last year, but I should be there this year.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ehhh..Joe they played a cozy 15 minutes...so did Symphony X..this is true!!

three songs each and poof...out!

I also heard in that 15 minutes Mike Romeo's guitar wasn't even in the mix..I'm actually glad I missed all that!!

Comment

Since Cryptic Writings was released Gigantour is the best thing Dave Mustaine/Megadeth has done imo
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X