Sword vs Bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sword vs Bullet

Okay, I don't understand the Japanese dialogue, but this is pretty cool...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87790122256202

Man, they'll put anything on TV over there!

I should go over there and get my own show!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm still gonna have to go with the gun in a sword fight..

But I'm not gonna aim at the sword!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill good thinking in short they set up the gun to shoot directly at the edge, so when the bullet hits of couse it splits. This only proved the strength of the steele & the craftsmanship of the maker. As much as I do not like guns , & collect swords & especialy anything Japanese. A gun at close or some what far range will do the job faster . I'll still take an RPG over a hand gun any day though:ROTF:
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

The bullet was no match for the sword. They should have launched a pen at the sword. After all, the pen IS mightier than the sword.

Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i love how they brought in the fat american guy to fire the gun. take that western technology!!!

Comment

you can have the fuggin' mighty Excaliber pulled from the rock of awesomeness..

12 gauge..BOOOOOOOM...end of story!!

I got swords too..they're pretty!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                12 gauge..BOOOOOOOM...end of story!!
                +1,000,000
                12 gauge at the same range and the guy holding the sword is hamburger.
                I'll take my shotgun over a sword anyday.
                -Rick

Comment

I'll take a gun anyday...unless Black Mambo has the sword..then I'm fucked regardless.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Real traditionally forged Japanese swords are so incredibly strong. The metal is hammered, then folded, then hammered, then folded, over and over and over and over again. The amount of work that goes into the process is extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
                      +1,000,000
                      12 gauge at the same range and the guy holding the sword is hamburger.
                      I'll take my shotgun over a sword anyday.
                      I been in some REAL bad situations..and I NEVER felt outgunned or naked with my our Winchester 870s..

People will repsect you, shit their pants and clear the F'n room as soon as they hear you jackin' that shit..especillay at a large fight in a hip hop club!!!:ROTF:

works Miracles..Like Moses parting the Red sea!!!!!

can't do that with no friggin' sword..Black mombo would get jacked and ganged raped with her own sword at the Cotton Club..this is true..

I MISS that shit..it was awesome!!!

Comment

So,If you had Jedi Senses,you would be able to kill anyone who has firearms,with your katana.That's cool to know it
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                          I been in some REAL bad situations..and I NEVER felt outgunned or naked with my our Winchester 870s..
                          Bill, my 870 is made by Remington, not Winchester.:ROTF:
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                            Bill, my 870 is made by Remington, not Winchester.:ROTF:
                            I was high and it was 5 AM!!

yer right...

Comment

Working...
                            X