Latest Project: Black Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Project: Black Ice

Finished it up this morning. Ibanez IC300 in black cracked mirror. You can see the clouds in the reflection.

It's actually a little darker that it looks in the top pic. It would look really good with all black hardware. Here is an indoor pic:

Next is a Dean ML done in a red/orange/black/silver mirrored "Urban Camo" design....
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Another killer job. You are pumping out some really nice stuff there, Doug.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

How many Icemen have you done? That Dean is gonna be nuts...
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
        How many Icemen have you done? That Dean is gonna be nuts...
        Ummmmm. I dunno...cant remember. A dozen maybe? After this one I have 2 more Icemans, 2 ML's, a Warlock, and a RR. Those are all mine...I can do whatever I want with them as far as the design goes. (I'm getting tired of doing the cracked pattern). Most of them will go to a collector in NY, or go on ebay. After those I'm doing a cool double neck 12/6 Iceman custom piece for a builder I know. Cant wait for that one.....
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

fugg, that looks AWESOME with the clouds. Shit, I thought they were part of the art for a second.

Quality work though!

Comment

Dude...you got a gift ..why are you NOT working for Jackson..or somethin'!

NICE.. as always..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dang dude... looks cool!
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                Dude...you got a gift ..why are you NOT working for Jackson..or somethin'!
                He is, kinda.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The commute is killin' me....
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                  X