Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

okay somebody tell me about this "88" guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay somebody tell me about this "88" guy?

Lindros signs with dallas...

http://dallasstars.com/homeNewsDetail.jsp?id=5992

is he worth about 1.6 million a season, in salary cap terms?
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Guy is a total dickweed. He was the first found draft pick...REFUSED to go to Quebec who drafted him and forced them to trade him......Karma did come around because the Flyers ended up giving up Foresberg for him (and other players) ...if dickweed would have went to Quebec he would have 2 cups (team moved to Colorado)

He has a lot of skill used to play a fearless game but has had his bell rung 1 too many times so he changed his game a bit. He can put the puck in the net though.

For for what he signed for its worth a shot imho...the risk factor is his egg shell soft skull gets cracked and he retires....he's not going to fill the void of Guerin and Arnott thats for damn sure.

I never was a fan of Lindros but now he's in big D I still think he's a dick...if he stays healthy, puts the puck int he net and the team racks u W's I migth come around to thinking he's alright
    Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 07-25-2006, 09:26 PM.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I knew about the Quebec/Colorado connection, but I thought for the price tag it was right... Arnott was a big guy who never really played big for us, hopefully the predators will be a good fit for him.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
      X