No announcement yet.

(Joke) How to poop at work, an expose'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At our station we have two restrooms (for each sex), one is closest to all the action, the other is across the building. The furthest one we call the "executive restroom", and we've come to a tacit understanding that we use this one for the "deuce", and privacy is always heeded to.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
      I'm surprised they don't have a term for the process where you coat the top of the toilet seat with toilet paper so your cheeks don't have to touch the raw lid. I mean, who wants their cheeks to touch where a previous occupant's gross, sweaty cheeks were?
      Again, usually it's females that do this (along with looking for SAFE HAVENS)...let's call it NESTING

I have a ladyfriend that will NOT under any circumstance drop a deuce in public...apparently she holds it til she gets home

She'll also take an elevator to the basement to use the most remote restroom she can find if she has to go #1
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"who wants their cheeks to touch where a previous occupant's gross, sweaty cheeks were"

Two words: alcohol wipes.
        Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
        X