357 Customs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvelguy
    yeah, but there's not a fire roasting him from underneath...photoshop dude.

Good suggestion. Maybe I'll get creative tonight when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
      I refuse to support Zakk Wylde.

+1. While I believe his knowledge in the scam was limited his hypocrisy is damning. Zakk/BLS lives by some BS brotherhood creed but refuses to help those scammed in his own name. Bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust
        +1. While I believe his knowledge in the scam was limited his hypocrisy is damning. Zakk/BLS lives by some BS brotherhood creed but refuses to help those scammed in his own name. Bollocks.

Exactly. If they 357 customs were just offering a Epiphone Les Paul not a Zakk would anywhere near as many people been suckered? No chance
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I got my Sawblade/Buzzsaw bike, got four shirts and a coffee mug with my gift certificate, just no guitar. I'm only out the $30 for the shipping of said guitar. I also used my debit card, so there's nothing I can do.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got my chargeback a while ago so I ended up coming out ahead with a free toy bike. I still haven't decided the best way to destroy it yet!

Comment

It was all set up to pay fo Zakk's rehab.

Comment

You guys who paid with debit cards should still be protected against fraud by Visa/Mastercard since it has the logo on it. Seriously, I know a lot of us were in the December deals, and I didn't think I had a hope in hell of getting anything back. The wife insisted that I try, and I am damn glad she did.

I mailed my chargebacks off to the respective companies fraud departments via priority mail immediately after I was told no by their customer representatives on the phone. I mailed them out 6/28/06. It never hurts to try, and my wife can write a damn convincing charge back letter to boot!

Again, if anyone needs any further information/e-mails, I have it all saved and I'll be more than happy to share.

Comment

Originally posted by sworn_enemy
                  I got my chargeback a while ago so I ended up coming out ahead with a free toy bike. I still haven't decided the best way to destroy it yet!

Throw it through Zakk's window?
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                  X