Were the hell do you put your stuff??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were the hell do you put your stuff??

Damnit. I've been moving shit around for a few hours now to try to get some more useable space in my guitar room. I've got a new house with the small ass bedroom being my extra room. It's got a freaking 1/2 closet so I can't put too much in there. I've got guitar cases all over the place and amps in front of stuff. I like to keep al the crap in one room but I hate moving something to get to something else. I think I'm going to move onto the roof.

Build shelves that go all the way to the ceiling.
    Or start tunneling underground. Either/Or.

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: "Welcome to the Trailer" These ain't Beanie Babies. Me, with all the guitars and boxes I have, I will just have to sleep on the porch. Here's an idea!!!! Raise your bed by about 2 feet. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hang all the guitars on the wall with string slings....put the cases in the boiler room where they wont get humid.....take the doors off the closet and sitck the amp in there so it outta the way but you can still hear it....the rest if the stuff....who cares right?

Comment

If you need space, you could donate gear to us..
          Just a thought

Comment

Buy a bigger house?

Comment

When one of my sons joined the Army and moved out, I converted his room into my own music studio. He'll have to sleep on the couch when he comes home, because it'll be hard to get comfortable on an Alesis QS6.
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                Buy a bigger house?
                I just bought this damn house It's got four bedrooms and it's just me and the woman. But Oh yeah we have to have the guest room and then the other guest room and the formal living room bla. The Garages are full of cars too I gotta have my race car right?
                I got stuck in the smallest room and the closet's already full of cases and other crap.

Comment

Build a nice big cabinet/wardrobe...
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I like your roof idea. Post pics.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan
                      I just bought this damn house It's got four bedrooms and it's just me and the woman. But Oh yeah we have to have the guest room and then the other guest room and the formal living room bla. The Garages are full of cars too I gotta have my race car right?
                      I got stuck in the smallest room and the closet's already full of cases and other crap.
                      Dump the wife. Bwahahahahaaa.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Guitars in a spare room upstairs with a recording set up into this computer. A half stack in the living room. Some shit in my back pantry area, and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                          Guitars in a spare room upstairs with a recording set up into this computer. A half stack in the living room. Some shit in my back pantry area, and that's about it.
                          You need more square footage (like 2300), and a basement

http://InfoTube.net/147537

LOL!

I moved up to 3,000 sq ft and an oversized 3 car garage, although it seems less crowded now that I sold the 1971 Cuda. But more money to fix up the Challenger and GTA. I feel the need for Speed LOL!
                          Last edited by DonP; 08-05-2006, 06:03 AM.

Comment

why can't the smallest bedroom be the secondary guest room and you get one of the bigger ones? If Mama won't let you do that, the shelving thing is a good idea. Get a 16"x48"x72" high heavy-duty steel shelving unit, you can store quite a few guitars in cases on that. Write down what each guitar is on masking tape on the end of the case so you know what's what.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I built a "second floor" over half of my apartment, giving me another 10sq Yards or so of room to put stuff.... A guitar and Amp rack were design features from day 1, the main aim was to store them safely but with quick access.

Best Idea I´ve ever had

Comment

Working...
                              X