X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastrana Double vid

This was just fucking amazing:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...dex?id=2540188

I'm usually not that into the X-Games, but that really was something else. Supposedly that was the first time he ever tried it on a solid landing. I just hope he doesn't end up dead trying to top this.

*Edit: Looks like the original link may be down. Here it is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_eMU94FfZY
    Last edited by dg; 08-06-2006, 10:40 AM.

WOW

Maybe our very own girlyplaya (Heather) can chime in on this one?? What could possibly top the double back-flip? What would be the equivalant in the Winter X-games?

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

HOLY FUCK!

I remember watching Hart pulling off the first single a couple of years ago, but THIS is just insane!
        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 08-05-2006, 11:44 AM.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Here it is on Youtube in case ESPN moves or deletes it:

Comment

Yeah I was watching it last night live and flipped out when he pulled it off. whatta outrageous trick, I think all the other guys are pretty uneasy about it, cuz now everyone will have to do it to be competitve, the bar just keeps getting higher, Travis claims Freestyle is actually safer that Motocross, cuz you are in control of the whole situation and not a bunch of other guys trying to run you down,, now he gets to race Colin Mcrae in the rally venue,, too cool,,
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Thats awesome....
              Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

Having raced for 15 years everything Travis and Jermey do on a bike is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The trick in not killing yourself.... Know how to crash. Travis knows how to crash right
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nothing can top a Doulbe on a Dirtbike.

I have a trick that I though of but I think it's inpossible with out LOT"S of air

Somehow do a summersalt in mid air, You can basically go striat up and down holding yyour bars, but to make it around and not kill yourself would be the major trick
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Can't see the vid, I don't have 360 I know he used to be good in Supercross and outdoor motocross and bailed for stunt riding.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

estrada has bigger-way-bigger balls than me!! That is killer!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that is plain sickness.........tight!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Travis won the rally car competition when Mcrae rolled over on the next to last turn, they were just a couple 1000'ths of a sec. apart
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'd like to see a 360 done on a motorcycle or a front flip. Maybe a tail whip. It all hasnt been done yet

Comment

They're doing the 360. Last night, one of the guys bailed halfway though his & fell close to 40'. Painful to watch.

Bengal, did you try the youtube link?

Comment

Working...
                              X