Any Velvet Revolver fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Velvet Revolver fans

I just them last sunday at the MID STATE FAIR in CALIFORNIA. They rocked. I was in the front row and took pictures it was cool as hell.

Awesome.

Its sorta like the same all-star lineup that temple of the dog had going.

Comment

Got any closeups of Slash's LP?

Comment

slash's lp

Comment

I dig'em. I can listen to that CD from beginning to end and enjoy the whole thing.

Comment

Slash is one badass motherfucker of a guitar player, you can hum along to pretty much every solo he plays.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Velvet Revolver Rocks!!! I've seen them 2 times live in Houston. Great live show!!!

Comment

I like em

Seen them three times at various sized places

Club - The Roxy
                Theatre - The Wiltern
                Small Amp = Santa Barbara Bowl

THey got better each time and to be honest, there was WAY too much sound for the club size venue. The Wiltern was better, but nothing beats a 5000 seat outdoor venue like the Bowl or the Greek.

New CD being worked on now in between a little CA tour of 5 or 6 shows. Cool that you got to see them this week! Any new tunes played?

Dannyr - I am pretty sure that one of the Houston shows is what ended up being the HDTV concert that they show every now and again. I have a CD of it, but I am pretty sure it's Houston.

VR rocks!
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
                X