Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISS fans demonstrate at R&R Hall of Fame

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...540.xml&coll=2

Although the foundation that makes the picks is based in New York!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

I find it very hard to believe KISS isn't in the hall of fame.

Gene Simmons probably wanted too much money to allow the honor.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Maybe they were gonna be inducted, but backed out because the R&R Hall of Fame wouldn't allow them to sell KISS Hall of Fame shirts?
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

"My mom made this for me," said 17-year-old Josh Smith, wearing a costume like the ones Kiss members wear.

His mom also helps the boys with their makeup.
        Aww, how cute...
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

"Before and after the rally, the crowd gathered at Voinovich Park, where vendors sold lunch boxes, ashtrays, flying discs and other Kiss merchandise."

Gene WAS there...... in spirit.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

mhalsey

Good one!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The popular rock band, known for its sound-effect shows
              Sound effect show? Hahaha... Good one...

Man, what a bunch of tard fanboys... That one went largely unnotoced by the public here. And I can walk to the rock hall of fame from my home... Never been in the place though...

Maybe when Slayer gets inducted...

Comment

The R&R Hall of Fame is total bullshit. Fucking Van Halen isn't in there.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Only 200 fans showed up? Sounds like the KISS ARMY may have been downsized to KISS BATALLION.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I remember Paul Stanley saying before thier farwell tour 5 years ago that they weren't going to do one of those "Announce a Farwell Tour and not actually Retire" .......

That made me finally go see them. I want my money back.

Comment

READ THIS!!!!!
                      Last edited by Endrik; 08-07-2006, 12:04 PM.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You gotta love these guys.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                          Only 200 fans showed up? Sounds like the KISS ARMY may have been downsized to KISS BATALLION.
                          Ummm, I know it's been a while for you Stukes

Wouldnt' that be like ummm, either Platoon or Company sized lol!!

I've been in 200+ equipment operator platoons before (ugh, Division )

My last unit here before the reorganization, 2d TSB had 1400 people and 6 companies

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
                            Ummm, I know it's been a while for you Stukes

Wouldnt' that be like ummm, either Platoon or Company sized lol!!

I've been in 200+ equipment operator platoons before (ugh, Division )

My last unit here before the reorganization, 2d TSB had 1400 people and 6 companies
                            Well Sam. I was in 2nd LSB at French Creek and it was pretty small. The whole batallion only took up one barracks. My platoon, MHE/Motor-T only had like 50 guys.:ROTF:
                            Scott

Comment

You think Johnny was laying it on pretty thick there? I have heard him speak and he can construct proper sentences, that letter is as bogus as the hall of fame itself...a total put on. I have no doubt that he wrote it, but it was intentionally poorly executed.

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                              X