KISS fans demonstrate at R&R Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StukaJU87
    Well Sam. I was in 2nd LSB at French Creek and it was pretty small. The whole batallion only took up one barracks. My platoon, MHE/Motor-T only had like 50 guys.:ROTF:
    Actually...LSB was the predecessor of 2d TSB.....we had the red-patches also....we had A, B, C companies, along with BTO, H&S, and Support Company.....I was a busy mo-fo :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

We were at French Creek...FC-400.....and 8th ESB was the other half of the building

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
      Actually...LSB was the predecessor of 2d TSB.....we had the red-patches also....we had A, B, C companies, along with BTO, H&S, and Support Company.....I was a busy mo-fo :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

We were at French Creek...FC-400.....and 8th ESB was the other half of the building
      (j/k Sam) Don't ya just love the military! We have our own language built soley on acronyms.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey
        (j/k Sam) Don't ya just love the military! We have our own language built soley on acronyms.
        Well, yeah...it's true....but, to Marines...it makes PERFECT sense....just like if I bumbled around SJ I'd be clueless with what you guys call stuff....and most likely get rolled

Stukes will know what I'm speaking..... It's a Marine thing

Comment

I read you lima charlie, Sam.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I read you lima charlie, Sam.
            "Loud and clear" Hah! See? We're more alike than you think. LOL! Except for the haircut. LOL!
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You gotta love these guys.
                That's just a way to save face since there isn't a chance in hell one of the worlds worst bands ever would get in.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
                  That's just a way to save face since there isn't a chance in hell one of the worlds worst bands ever would get in.
                  Hey, me and Sully like 'em so they gotta be good.
                  Scott

Comment

I like 'em too. Let's forget the playing for one moment, with their image they were as influental as sabbath or alice cooper
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                      Let's forget the playing
                      I couldn't have said it better :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                      X