HBD Fidel. You commie Bastard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD Fidel. You commie Bastard

Today, Fidel turns 80. That old fart has held on to Cuba since 1959. I have a special place in my heart for him. From 1955 to 1970 I lived in Castro Valley, Calif. There was a time when it was the largest bedroom community in the nation. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I hope he holds on for at least 5 more years. I want to go to Cuba, the trapped in the 50's/60's Cuba before he dies and the embargos and whatnot are potentially lifted.

I must have that experience at least once! Just strolling around, buying a Cigar at a cornershop from an old lady and then going to sip Cuba Libre's and Mojito's at one of those awesome big-band style bars.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Every car that was locked there since 1959 is still there. The classic car market guys will have a field day if Cuba opens up. What a great time to be alive. What are they going to say when that cigar chomper goes to the great beyond? "Oh!!! Fidelfuck!!!! What do we do now?"

Comment

His brother is a damn commie too thats who wiil run the show when Fidel crashes and burns.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

He's 75. He could have an accident. His 57 Chevy could have an engine fire.:ROTF: :ROTF: Forgive me. I know how serious this is, but in the international scheme of things this is a footnote.

Comment

Cuba is a great place. GITMO used to be nice to go to. I remember their golf course. They would give you a piece of astro-turf to hit the ball off of. The tee off area was grass and the green was grass, but everything in between was dirt and coral.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

IMO I hope Cuba will still be and remains like it is. Ive been there as a tourist among the people living there ( I was housing in those big appartments where normal people lives) and they were mostly happy about how they lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambucker
                and they were mostly happy about how they lived.
                Probably because they don't have the freedom to know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                  Probably because they don't have the freedom to know any better.
                  Actually, I think they're more free than a lot of us.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Fuggum in his azz..

Tell us when he's dead..

We'll celebrate then..

ahhhhhhhh fuggum!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
                      Actually, I think they're more free than a lot of us.
                      some relatives went last year and loved it!

They had a great time,and loved it and will return

i find it so amusing to see condi and bush show fake concern for the country.lol and all that freedom BS!Can any americans visted them on Holiday?what other restrictions are there?I see lack of freedom for americans while other countries are free to travel there

he does need a fucking good shave!and that army uniform could retire
                      Last edited by jjw; 08-15-2006, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X