Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most disgusting fast food meal you ever ate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most disgusting fast food meal you ever ate?

Man, I just got a sandwich at Quiznos. They're running a special on a BBQ beef brisket thingee. The poster looked good.

You'd think you'd be pretty safe with a sub shop, you know? Even a chain outfit like Quiznos. But OMG that was one of the most disgusting fast food meals I ever ate! There was more fat than beef on this thing, and they loaded it into some kind of hot oil or water deep frying thingee that made it dripping wet with some gross liquid. Honestly, I thought about not eating it. But I was so hungry, I said WTF. Now I wanna hurl.

Taco John's in Harding Montana. That shit made me ill. Don't ever eat at one. It's a chain out there. They suck.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

McDonalds McRib.

All fast food is rancid and should only be consumed following mass quantities of liquor.

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Any burger at Mcdonalds, any burrito at Chipotle or any taco at Taco Johns.. While I love the taste of them, they make me

I adore the Chipolte burritos. I would hook them up straight to my veins if I could but seriously, I spend more time on the throne after I eat those than any other meal..
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Mcd's all the time. Never eating there again.

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
            McDonalds McRib.

All fast food is rancid and should only be consumed following mass quantities of liquor.

-Nate
            +1 those McRibs are friggin gross
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

McDonalds burgers... any of them.
              The lettuce McDonalds uses always smells rotten and makes me want to hurl.
              -Rick

Comment

I hate all the fast food.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I hate most fast food. I won't go near mcdonalds and only ever go to burger king once in a blue moon. That's only when i'm at work and no where else is open. Subway i can eat because alot of it is good stuff and doesn't make me feel like shit after.
                  Last edited by pagemalicious; 08-18-2006, 01:51 PM.
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I have to say that I was a fast food junky for years, and I even loved the McRib! Chomp!

I don't eat any fast food now with the exception of Subway, and I don't consider that fast food.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

some friends and I did an In-n-Out food challenge thing for fun (We have a history of having these dumb eating 'challenges' where we make up some arbitrary rules and whoever can eat the most wins, In-n-Out will make pretty much whatever you want, so the rules were burgers only (fries, etc didn't count), had to stay within the AxB formet (the standard menu at In-n-Out includes a 1x1 (regular cheeseburger) and a 'double-double' (2x2; 2 patties and 2 slices of cheese), but the 'un-official menu also includes a 3x3 and a 4x4 (4 patties, 4 slices of cheese, etc); but they'll make whatever. The winner, my friend Roni, somehow managed to put down a 16x16 without dying.

I wanted to actually not feel like shit for the rest of the day so I stuck with a 6x6.

I love In-n-Out so it's not the food itself that was disgusting, just the quanities of it. blecccch. I couldn't eat there for a couple months afterwards

Comment

A kebab at one of the many kebabshops here in town. It was like 6am and we were clubbing and had a huge craving.

Ordered it, ate it when all of the sudden I see TWO flies crawling inside of it........
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Your friend ate a burger with 16 slices of cheese and 16 pieces of meat? I'd be pronounced dead if I ate that much crap in one sitting!
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
                            A kebab at one of the many kebabshops here in town. It was like 6am and we were clubbing and had a huge craving.

Ordered it, ate it when all of the sudden I see TWO flies crawling inside of it........
                            Ok, I just puked. :ROTF:
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                              I have to say that I was a fast food junky for years, and I even loved the McRib! Chomp!
                              I loved the McRib, too. They need to bring it back again!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X