Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most disgusting fast food meal you ever ate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBreinin
    Swimming in that sassy sauce! Chomp!

I remember standing in line behind this black dude who was talking to a friend, he said "it ain't got no bones, but its good." I almost shit myself I was laughing so hard.

Mike
    LOL. I just loved that mush meat, stamped into a corrugated patten and splattered with arby's sauce. MMMMM!!!!!!!!
    If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      How about a 26x26???!!!!

http://www.ocweekly.com/features/sum...mburger/25350/

With pics! Poor guy!

"Barrientos didn’t blink. “I’ll take a drink and a 26x26,” he said. The cashier didn’t blink. He told the cook to change Barrientos’ order. “That’s disgusting,” the cook responded as he began stacking patties in columns of four."

Ha ha, even the In N Out cook found that disgusting!
      'But other than experiencing a rapid heartbeat for two weeks afterward and “passing more crap than usual,” Barrientos didn’t notice any major physical changes.'

a rapid heartbeat for 2 weeks is a bit scary..

Comment

RALLY's..by far!!!!

Even their commercials makes my stomach churn..

This is every Rally's commercial ever made!!...

---------------------------------------------

Yeah muthafucka..You gotta eat..

Yeah yeah yeah, see what I sayin'..Ya gotta eat...muthafucka..

Ya gotta eat Muthafucka..ya gotta feed that shit...ya gotta fuggin' eat!!

You gotta eat!!

..wow, really makes you hungry don't it??
        Last edited by horns666; 08-18-2006, 06:34 PM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with anything from Wendy's. Everyone I know seems to love that pigtailed bitch's food, but it's awful. Not once have I gotten a burger or fries that weren't wicked cold and soggy. But the best fast food thing ever is Sonic's beverages. Grab yourself a route 44 cherry limeade, dump in about 5 shots worth of rum, good to go. Something I do often when I'm (rarely) not in a beer mood. I think I'll grab one now
          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles
            I'm gonna have to go with anything from Wendy's.
            +1 The one time I tried Wendy's will be the last time. Wrapped Shit in soggy paper.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Jack In The Box burgers. They look and taste like snail meat. Whatever that must taste like? I hate the smell when I go into a Jack in The Box. However, I must say their salads are good only when obtained from the drive-in window
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I decided to get a Texas Whopper at BK A few weeks ago. It was good, but Umm... Adding a few Jalapeno's to a burger isn't anything special enough to name it after a state like that... Still good though. Just a double whopper with peppers is all.

I don't know if I have ever had anything so nasty I wanted to spew, but findinga roach leg in my McD's fries one day was nasty as hell.

I can't eat Steak and Shake burgers or fries. They're good, but so damned greasy! I always felt like I needed a shower after eating there. I refuse to eat there now just because of the grease.

I've been wanting to try Quizno's though so thanks for the heads up.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

What about White Castle .."Sliders"..

"Buy 'em buy the sack"..!!!

I actually like them on ocassion..but they give me the shitz instantly..I may as well just eat them sitting on the john..

I did have a couple Whoppers a few hours ago. I haven't got the shitz yet ..so that's cool..

I try to avoid fast food..just for this reason.

I'm pretty amazed I don't have the shitz yet..that is truly amazing...boy am I happy..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                    Swimming in that sassy sauce! Chomp!

I remember standing in line behind this black dude who was talking to a friend, he said "it ain't got no bones, but its good." I almost shit myself I was laughing so hard.

Mike
                    Oh, my. I believe I have a new sig "it ain't got no bones, but its good."
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Hey Fett,
                      Remember "Val's ?

Comment

McD's sausage egg mcmuffin in brownsville tx. Got so sick I thought I was gonna die. Had one of those nights where I was sweating like a whore in church but felt as though I were frozen. It was cold sooo cold. The kicker of it all was that I was on vacation. I missed out on going to Padre, getting tequila in Mexico, and having any fun at all. I avoid the satanic clown now.

Comment

McDonalds had the McEuro(burger) here for a short while. That thing was really disgusting and the smell was even worse.
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Its all disgusting….I’ve been trying to avoid fast food for a while (higher than normal cholesterol) . Quiznos isn’t that bad if you stick with the regular type of sammiches..
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

any mcdonalds food... their burgers are so damn shitty and small... i ordered an "extra big" once.. they give me a burger the size of a cookie
                              this is just like that in north america i think... im originally from israel and there mcdonalds burgers are h u g e
                              If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
                                Ugg, not sure if I could do the Quad, but basicly the only thing McDonalds has that is better is maybe the Chicken Sandwiches. Other than that Burger King is 10 times better than McDonalds.

Matt

See, to me this is definition of Americanization...just insane.. "our food is soo good were gonna offer you 4x as much as any normal joe will eat" (well, Joe has his moments where ain't norm is norm..)
                                I ordered a Jr Whopper last week otw home, broke.. had a buck. Usually that is pretty tasty..but they had these posters for these huge burgers. Freakin publicity stunts..but lets promote bad diets on a national level.
                                They're making the Escalade of burgers and selling on a national level like it was a pickup.

I had Mcd's last night, double cheese and a McChicken for later. I used to abhore McD's on the road and rarely ate there, now.. I've gotten into a bad pattern as they're right across the road.

Last time I was there I swore they put metamucil into my burger it went thru me so fast.. I said no more...but the woman wanted a McFlurry last night.

I used to consider Maid Rite the most disgusting of the fast foods.. I think McD's is now getting up there on my list. They must put a filler along with by product in some of their stuff. Plus their stuff is getting downsized portion wise. The Mcfish used to be pretty tolerable but is overpriced for the size.
                                Last edited by charvelguy; 08-19-2006, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X