Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most disgusting fast food meal you ever ate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants
    a descent burger
    That's for when you're heading down the mountain, right?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

There's two experiences up for a tie.
      1) Dong Open Air, Kebab: warm, but still rather raw meat, salad that's been out in the sun for like the whole day, most likely more DNA and germs from the operators than I want to know and whatever else. I had the time of my life on the toilet afterwards. Not to mention that it tasted rather disgustingly.

2) One of our gigs, Currysausage&fries: cold sausage, awful sauce, and I don't want to know what that yellow stuff on the grill and the other sausages still lying there was. I got a little sick after the gig.
      Apart from the rather awful meal, there were people in there talking about the bowel movements and related habits of their Dachshund. It was entertaining, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        That's for when you're heading down the mountain, right?
        Good catch, Ron!

The hell of it is, I knew how to spell "decent"! I don't know what my brain was thinking, in fact, it must have been farting.

I'm proud of myself, however. I've been here for 3 yrs. and 1 month and this is the first time Ron's nailed me on my spelling!

Comment

Golden Corral with my sister in law!! Fucking Bitch made us go eat there! I went to where they have steaks, and asked for a medium well, so the guys pulls one off the middle of a stack of like 30! Didn't even touch it! So I ate mashed potatoes instead, thinking how can they mess that up?? I was sick as hell!!
          I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
            The McRib was friggin' awesome tasting. I used to stack the fries in the sandwich and eat it that way.
            +1. I used to love them that way!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelLitvak
              any mcdonalds food... their burgers are so damn shitty and small... i ordered an "extra big" once.. they give me a burger the size of a cookie
              this is just like that in north america i think... im originally from israel and there mcdonalds burgers are h u g e
              The first time I went to Israel, it was 1979. They had no American fast food places at the time. However, they had a burger place in Tel Aviv called McDavid's. Hilarious..I wish I still had my Tee-Shirt from that place. The burgers sucked ass, but what a riot. :ROTF:

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Also, don't forget that Fast Food is addictive, literally. Once you start, your body craves its daily dose. I know this from experience...I can remember when biting into that Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese was as good as lighting up the cigarette that came right after. I used to weigh 70 pounds more than I do now, and I attribute alot of that weight to fast food and delivery pizza.

Just this weekend I had something that I haven't eaten in probably 2 years, Domino's Pizza. Around 4 a.m. it was knocking on my back door. I spent a solid 45 minutes on the can purging myself of that fucking poison.

Mike

Comment

Sugar. Lots of sugar in the form of corn sucrose in burgers and all McDonald's foods. Yes, that is addictive. That's what keeps people coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                    Sugar. Lots of sugar in the form of corn sucrose in burgers and all McDonald's foods. Yes, that is addictive. That's what keeps people coming back.
                    Yep, loaded with it. After I had been on Atkins for about 6 months I took a break and had McDonald's. This was way back in 1996 or 1997. The bun tasted like a Twinkie it was so sweet.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                      Domino's Pizza. Around 4 a.m. it was knocking on my back door. I spent a solid 45 minutes on the can purging myself of that fucking poison.

Mike
                      DAMN that is disgusting! I don't know how those guys stay in business!

I have had a Domino's exactly twice in my life - 20 years ago, and a couple months ago (had a good coupon) - never again...
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I win: Aoki's Pizza in Nagoya, Japan-imagine mayonnaise, egg, sea weed, octopus, corn, sweet potato, squid the size of Rick Pantera's hammer, cocktail weenies and kimchi on a pizza.

????????(AOKI'S PIZZA)?????No.1????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Taco Bell is so horrid to me. Worst stuff ever. Wendy's is the best but that is because I like their salads and Spicy Chicken sandwiches. I don't eat burgers from fast food places. I pretty much avoid all typical FF places though. I am always sick whenever I eat there.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                          X