CC Deville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC Deville

Never really cared much or Poison or any other band who hid themselves behind a bucket of mascara (except perhaps Kiss before Ace got out)..
    But saw this movie of CC Deville and, to be frank I was kinda impressed.. I mean, the guy can play, or so I think anway.. Very raw, bluesy feel to his play that never really shone through on any Poison recordings I heard..

CC'S guitar solo plus "i hate every bone in your body but mine"! Yeah YEAH YEAH

I'm thinking maybe since he got old and the girls probably aren't so crazy about him anymore (he looks like an old punk-junkie or something), and his voice kinda reminds me of Popeye or someone, he's gotta put to use whatever talents he may have in playing his guitar(s)..

Just some thoughts, what do you guys think?
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Bitchin GMP's with Floyds! He played some nugent then some eruption. Nothing that you wouldnt hear at a GC on any given day of the week.

Comment

Hehe, fair enough Guess I was just carried away buy the "rawness" in the playing, seems like he's getting over that that slick-ass glam-shit at last..
      But I guess once you go there there's no going back.. Because people don't forget about men trying to look like women

Comment

CC rocks. Always has. He plays with great feel.

Comment

I met C.C & Ricky Rockett when they played at Hara Arena (Dayton, OH) back in 1990 (I think). It was the "Flesh & Blood" tour. Poison headlined, with Don Dokken & Slaughter opening up. I had just opened up my sign shop...had a yellow page ad. Ricky Rockett & his manager called me and asked me to come letter his bass drum heads. One said "F**K IRAQ", the other had the Poison logo.

To make a long stoy short...they were both Dicks! CC was the worst.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Dude, that sucks.. Guess you can't always tell what kind of a person a guy is when you've only seen him playing the guitar..
            There's really nothing worse than people thinking they are better than other, being disrespectful and so forth.. That can really ruin your day!

Comment

CC rocks
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

CC may have matured somewhat over the years. He's probably better to deal with nowadays. Back in the day mix drugs with a guy from NYC and you could have a person with a real bad attitude. Hence, Dick!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                  CC rocks
                  Oh yeah!!!!!

Comment

There's 3 people I wanna party with in my life.... Tommy, Nikki sixx and CC
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Every time Poison comes to Detroit, they sell the place out. I've seen them a few times and always had a good time. It doesn't hurt that there are alot of girls there either...

I was a bit surprised at CC's solo spot too. He was alot cleaner and technical than I expected.

If it comes on again, check out that Poison fan gig they show on VH1 Classic from time to time. CC goes nuts! He's pretty sloppy through most of it, but his attitude and feel are great. He's pretty entertaining to watch.

Comment

Poison's original heydey was also the original heydey of the shredders. Compared to most of those guys he seemed kinda funny. After over a decade of players who couldn't or didn't solo, though, he doesn't sound so bad.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

CC is a serious trip.. or head case. Always makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbFW...related&search=
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

CC's great - he might not be the most technical guy, but at least he can write a solo you can remember....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Goddammit, I hate to admit it, but I love ol' CC and Poison, always have. I just can't help myself!
                              And anyway, have you ever seen a picture of CC playing a guitar that wasn't really cool?

Comment

Working...
                              X