Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first set of Pics from RFD weekend!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first set of Pics from RFD weekend!!!!

Greetings from TX!!!!! Ride for Dime is this Sunday, and here's a set of pics from tonight's Drunken Fun.

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

Check 'em Out!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Looks like you guys had fun. Cool pics What do you think it is that makes people flip the camera off?

Comment

That dude in the pot leaf shirt looks like Weird Al Yankovic. Cool pics.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
        Looks like you guys had fun. Cool pics What do you think it is that makes people flip the camera off?
        It's all the Blacktooths and the Jagrmeister!!!!!!!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
          It's all the Blacktooths and the Jagrmeister!!!!!!!
          Ah what better than a Black Tooth Grin at a Dime tribute get together. Hey what are the chances of the 2008 Trans-am actually hitting the production line?

Comment

Cool! Looks like a good time!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The word I hear on the TA is that it's got tenetive approval for late 2008 early 2009. But it's still tenative.

Anyways, here's my second set of pics from the trip from the cemetary and Dime's favorite Restraunt Campo Verde with the Damageclan and BLS Doom Crew guys.

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

Comment

Drinking one for dime right now
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Very Cool Shibby!

Comment

Very cool. I like your pot leaf shirt, too!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      Very cool. I like your pot leaf shirt, too!
                      Thanks Joe, it's my no holds barred gettin trashed shirt!!!!!

Here's a couple pro pics of us from the Ride For Dime site.

our other guitarist Dave

a couple of me

Joe(Dr. Jekyll)

Don't Jackson guitars look badass in pics????

Overall the whole trip was an unbelievable expierience and we're hoping to play again next year. Either way we'll be there one way or another!!!!!

Here's the photo show we have on our website from the day of the show.

All the other bands and everyone involved were simply incredible. There are some cool shots of everyone hanging out backstage. Those Level-C girls can seriously rock, and party....they were a riot!

The funniest part of the day was my drunk singer trying to climb up on the mechanical bull backstage (that wasn't plugged in) getting one leg up and over then crashing flat on his back to the floor!!!!! LOL

I can't wait to get back to Texas! Good times all in the name of the late great beloved Dimebag! R.I.P. Bro! Have another Blacktooth with Randy, Jimi, Robbin and Stevie Ray! Getcha Pull!!!!!!!

Comment

Another awesome set of pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X