Snakes On A Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakes On A Plane

Anyone see this yet? The previews look kind of retarded to me.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

The name itself kinda kills it, really.

Comment

I was wondering when someone was gonna post this....

Actually, slash-ed, the title has contributed to massive amounts of hype & buzz...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_plane
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got the sequeal for ya, Snake on a guitar, the little bugger got out of his enclosure and found the closest thing to a tree to climb.

I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Movie is the most amazing movie EVER!

Saw it alst night, took a bottle of Jäger and drank everytime someone got bitten by a snake!

Comment

As Samuel L Jackson would say..

Hey Muthafugga..I don't wanna see no muthafuggin' movie about muthafuggin' snakes on some muthafuggin' plane..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther
              Movie is the most amazing movie EVER!

Saw it alst night, took a bottle of Jäger and drank everytime someone got bitten by a snake!
              You can DO that in Scotland?

Shit. I'm moving.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteveMan
                You can DO that in Scotland?

Shit. I'm moving.

Technically no....

But in a dark cinema... Who knows?

two friends and i walked in with bottle of Jim Beam, Vodka and Jäger, hahahaha

Can't watch SOAP sober

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther
                  Technically no....

But in a dark cinema... Who knows?

two friends and i walked in with bottle of Jim Beam, Vodka and Jäger, hahahaha

Can't watch SOAP sober
                  Yeah that's why I was gonna wait for this to come out on video probably. Problem is, in this country they take alcohol-related infractions much more seriously than they probably do in Europe.. sneaking booze into a movie, fun as it might be, would get us into a good deal of trouble. Plus, even if my friends and I wanted to do that, one of us would have to drive home bad, bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                    As Samuel L Jackson would say..

Hey Muthafugga..I don't wanna see no muthafuggin' movie about muthafuggin' snakes on some muthafuggin' plane..
                    Actually, he said the opposite of that. He heard about the movie and the name of it, and he said he really wanted to be in it!
                    Fuck it, the name just sounds dumb to me and I have no desire to see it whatsoever.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yup, went and seen it yesterday. I thought it was muthafuggin' AWESOME!

I mean, you got snakes....you got a plane. What else do you need really? :ROTF:

I loved it!

Comment

I hate snakes... Nasty fucking things.

Now when they come out with "Naked Cheerleaders On A Plane" I'm buying tickets in advance!
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:43 PM.
                            Just a guitar player...

Comment

OK now I gotta see it..I'll waite for muthafuggin' video..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X