Amp protection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp protection?

I found an active way to make sure no one messes w/ my amps.

Meet Taka. Guard cat extraordinaire. He'll bite the shit outta ya if you try to put him down.

geez! What is he, part doberman?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Looks more like he's part rottweiller!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Both the cat and the ENGL...
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Cool looking cat.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Yee - ikes!

Dayum! :ROTF:
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy smokes is Taka a COOL CAT!!!
              Is he Siamese?

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                Holy smokes is Taka a COOL CAT!!!
                Is he Siamese?
                Yeah, he's a badass. He's around 8 years old now so he's less active than he was when he was younger but he still has that "siamese" attitude (he is siamese btw). He loves to lay on top of my amps (he doesn't have front claws, so no damage).

Comment

I've had several cats over the years and loved each dearly.
                  Each had their own personality.
                  This is very common, it least in my expereince, once the cats loses the front claws or even the back claws as well, they become biters and can bite very hard.
                  I declawed all my cats front claws and they turned into biters.
                  Last edited by Soap; 08-21-2006, 10:20 AM.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

He's awesome Thrust. Is he a sealpoint or a chocolate? I have a seal and a lilac...
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
                      I've had several cats over the years and loved each dearly.
                      Each had their own personality.
                      This is very common, it least in my expereince, once the cats loses the front claws or even the back claws as well, they become biters and can bite very hard.
                      I agree. I have 3 cats and two have their front claws removed. I had this procedure done b/c it was what I thought would be best for my house (furniture, drapes, AMPS, etc.) but I was wrong. After researching the procedure somewhat my wife and I opted not to have our 3rd cat declawed. It's a painful procedure that basically amounts, in human terms, to removing the last joint on your finger. I've had zero problems with my 3rd cat trying to claw anything, he will occasionally grab the corner of the couch but a quick shout and he runs off and attacks one of the other cats .

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly
                        He's awesome Thrust. Is he a sealpoint or a chocolate? I have a seal and a lilac...
                        Thanks! He's a chocolate. I also have two other siamese cats--a sealpoint and a lynx (sometimes called snow tiger siamese).

Here is a pic of Ozzy (sealpoint)

Snowballs the lynx point(before he was neutered his nuts looked like snowballs...hence the name )

Comment

Cool cats. I have one cat. I got him about 16 years ago from the local shelter. He has slowed down quite a bit in the last few months. His name is Suto. His name is based loosely on the Italian word, sordo(sp?), which means deaf. (he was born that way)

Last edited by StukaJU87; 08-21-2006, 12:46 PM.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I still remember the cat we had when I was a little kid: Killer. She was a mean tabby that would hiss and spit at anyone she disliked even a little. We had an old RCA TV downstairs, the type that would get warm on top, and Killer would sleep there. One of my friends from school came over to watch something on TV, and the cat clearly didn't care much for him. He walked over to change the channel (no remote) with the cat hissing up a storm as he approached. I told him not to do it, but he did.

Nothing happens. He changes the channel and turns around to reclaim his seat...and that devil cat jumped onto his back with all claws digging in. Talk about screaming bloody murder! Kid wouldn't listen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's our biter, her name is Trouble, yep she lives up to it. She's 18lbs of MEAN cat. I'll have scars for the rest of my life I have no clue why she is so mean, she's not declawed, we've had her since she was a kitten, she's just always been MEAN.

And here's our newest addition, but he's not mean, this is Stumpy, we must be part Manx, because he was born with 1/4 of a tail, not as short as a Manx's normally is..anyhow he's cool.

I love those siamese, they are beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X