My pup is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pup is gone

I know no one cares about someone else's dog but I just got back from burying my baby. I was OK untill I got home and saw Desiree crying then I lost it.

What happened to 'em?

Sorry about that man.....Wish ya the best.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Hate to hear that, dude. What happened?

I care about all dogs.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That is a beautiful dog. Bummer man. That is always rough.

Comment

pancrious messed up or something I'm drinking so much beer now. god damn this sucks

Comment

wow, I'm so sorry to hear that, man.

My cat was killed earlier this year and I was despondent. Pets become a part of your family and it's heartrenching when you lose one.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

My condolensces.

Comment

Aww damn. I remember showing those pics to my girlfriend one day. I love Siberian Huskies. Sorry to hear this.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan
                    I know no one cares about someone else's dog but I just got back from burying my baby. I was OK untill I got home and saw Desiree crying then I lost it.
                    I know that there is not a god damn thing that anyone could possibly say to help you with your loss. All I can really say is that I understand that loosing a pet is a lot like loosing a family member. My heart goes out to you and I hope that someday you can look at it more then what you have lost but, what you have gained by having such a beautifal animal in your life.

Sincerely,

Nate
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss, I feel your pain. I lost my dog and cat this year.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

a pet is a family member... it's just as tough to take. my wife and i would be devastated if we lost our birds. sorry for your loss.
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

So sorry to hear that. I lost my dog a while back, I can imagine how you feel.
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm really sorry for the loss of your friend. I'd be devastated if something happened to my little buddy Rambo.

Comment

Working...
                              X