Skitzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skitzo

The first person that can tell me what this band was "famous" for will receive postage paid a VHS video dated 1999. Can't give you title 'cus that will give it away. The winner must live in the US of A. Great club scenes and pointies.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

On May 17, 2006, the lead singer of the band appeared on the television court show Judge Judy, accused of vomiting on a woman's dress after inviting her on the stage. The judge ruled that the incident was an assault and the woman was awarded $500. The lead singer claimed that people going to their shows were aware that they were likely to get "puked on".

Comment

we accidently opened for Faster Pussycat & pissed of the singer when we puked on stage.

I see a trend...lol!

Comment

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!! That was quick. Yeah, the dink, Lance, has the abillity to puke when he wants. This video called; "Vomitarium" highlights the band and Lance's ability to barf on cue. If you really want it PM me with you address and it's yours.

Comment

There used to be a New Jersey band with the same name Skitzo, they were awesome. I've got their demo around here somewhere. The one guitar player used to be my friend's cousin. The band eventually broke up, and the other guitar player started a band called God Killed The President, they were really good, had a lot of media attention and promotion by Rob Zombie. I don't know what happened to them, though. LOL
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

These guys were from Northern Califorinia and that explains a lot.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Trust me. Our bud, Lance, would drink a half a gallon or so of green stuff and he could ralph it up just like we as kids could make burps. Through all the green slime, I distinctly heard 3 chords over and over again.
            Last edited by fett; 08-24-2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Toe, you and I posted at the same time. Our puke, Lance was born in Healdsburg, CA in 1966. That was "Hippie Heaven" back then. New Jersey, HAH!!!!!. These were California born and bred wierdos.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

There's Skitzos all over the place!

Comment

My bi-polar bear said to me: "Yeah, Toes right!!!" And that made me happy. But, now I'm sad because it's true. This video was just silly.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Puke on command!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                      Puke on command!
                      Horns, this guy really hurled a vast quanity of stuff. He even apolgized to a gal for upchucking food at her. It was a mistake.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                        a band called God Killed The President, they were really good,
                        http://www.metalcurse.com/reviews/g-revs.html
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          I barf on your attempt to divert this thread. :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

He was on the WWE for a while..

some time ago..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                              Cool. I thought they put something more than a demo out. Guess not.

Comment

Working...
                              X