Ed Roman is a god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Roman is a god

according to this guy:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: http://cgi.ebay.com/J-Frog-neck-Kram...QQcmdZViewItem
    I am a true ass set to this board.

No eBay activity in four years for this guy? And it says his User ID is invalid.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Well I know leprechauns were referred to as mythical beings. But a god is kind of pushing it.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The seller lives there. LV is a world unto itself. I wonder how Ed holds court. Must be a trip.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1
          Well I know leprechauns were referred to as mythical beings. But a god is kind of pushing it.
          Maybe the seller's going off of the fact Roman is shaped like a buddha :ROTF:

*no offence intended for Buddhists*

Comment

That guy is fugly..Ron kicked his ass ya know.

foot meet ass..NICE!

I saw pics of him once, Ummmm that's enough for me.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It was a playful kick...I did no harm physically...also a playful little bitchslap in front of a bunch of people
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                That guy is fugly..Ron kicked his ass ya know.

foot meet ass..NICE!

I saw pics of him once, Ummmm that's enough for me.
                Now why don't you ever see anything GOOD like that on youtube?
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  It was a playful kick...I did no harm physically...also a playful little bitchslap in front of a bunch of people
                  Still it was a nice thing to do..for us!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't even think Ed and company would even work on that POS. According to Ed, he would be too above it.:ROTF:
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Ed does have the calves of a god! So he must be one.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

I have heard about you.

You probably already know, but the story of "the guy who kicked Ed Roman at NAMM" is all over the place. Reportedly he shows up at NAMM with bodyguards now because of it.

Comment

Ron eats bodyguards for lunch. He's 9'3" tall you know.... I heard he whoopd' Chuck Norris....
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug
                            Ron eats bodyguards for lunch. He's 9'3" tall you know.... I heard he whoopd' Chuck Norris....
                            I'll let Ron take care of my light work..

He don't have to do anything..just stand there..

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug
                              I heard John Petrucci whooped Chuck Norris, too.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X