Pluto. A lost friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluto. A lost friend

What the fuck!!!!! They can't do this. These astro-assholes are about ready to declare Pluto a non-planet. Who do these assteroids think they are? Pluto has been around me and the sun for a long time. To just all of a sudden find nothing better to do than declare Pluto not a planet is just................ Leave our solar system alone. The last thing we need are for the Plutoniums to declare war on us. We have Iran to worry about.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Already a lost cause....
    We only have 8 planets now.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/0....ap/index.html

Pluto is now a Dwarf planet... kinda like Ed Roman.
    -Rick

Comment

always thought Pluto was Mickey Mouse planet anyhow, didn't they just find another "planet/moon" out even further?
      edit> after reading the above it was plutos moon Charon I was thinking about
      Last edited by FusionFarmer; 08-24-2006, 04:22 PM.
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Why can't they just leave it alone? To many fukking people to do nothing more than fuck with my solar project. Next thing they will do is state that the moon is not made of cheese. When does it stop?

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer
          always thought Pluto was Mickey Mouse planet anyhow, didn't they just find another "planet/moon" out even further?
          edit> after reading the above it was plutos moon Charon I was thinking about
          I think you meant this one... 2003 UB313 a.k.a "Xena" was recently discovered and is bigger than Pluto.
          Charon was discovered a long time ago.
          -Rick

Comment

Screw Pluto and its dual orbiting, weak ass mass =) It's like the crazy uncle Chuck of the planets.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

What did Pluto ever do to you guys? What fukking difference does it make to cut Pluto from the roster? I know!!!!! He will go to Dallas.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

[tp://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/24/pluto.ap/index.html

Pluto is now a Dwarf planet... kinda like Ed Roman. [/quote]

BWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :ROTF:
                “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

I would love to be in a group of people that worry about whether a bunch of "wiffle dust" (That came from a long ago memory as a kid as some lady using "Wiffle Dust" to do something or another.) is a planet or not. The one thing I know is I live on "Planet Trailer". That is until they say the ground I live on has been sold out from underneath me. Just like they sold out planet Pluto.

Comment

"astro-assholes"

Dang fett, calm down, it's not the end of the world!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They are fucking with what I grew up with. Pluto, the dog, and little Pluto, the planet, just hung out there to dry. Why is it that Pluto, the dog, was the only Disney character that couldn't talk? I know. Because Pluto is not a planet and Pluto is just a dog. I am furious.

Comment

Shit. I can't move to Pluto now when I blow up Earth? Damn, I need a new plan!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Knitpicking assholes are messing with my universe and I don't like it.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Fett, so long as the "astro-assholes" leave Uranus alone, there's nothing to worry about!
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The best star guy I knew was "Astro" the dog on the Jetsons. I have a very defined world that has taken me 56 years to create. Plutarch is history. My Plutos are what I grew up with. I'm with Donnie on this one. "Fuck Them. Go Seahawks":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X