Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock'n Roll Vintage

I just wanted to ask of anyone here ever dealt with this dealer:
    Rock N Roll Vintage & Synth City - 4727 N Damen Ave Chicago, IL. We specialize in buying and selling new, used and vintage guitars, amps, synthesizers, eurorack modular, effects, pedals and more!

Is he reputable? Is it safe buying from him? He has a guitar I might be interested in, but I got some dubious answers when I asked some questions.

thanks

Never bought from them, but aren't they the place that doesn't know about what they're selling? I think they're the place that was selling a 50's Strat and they didn't know it wasn't completely original or something along those lines.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

they have been on ebay for a while but that physical storefront is brand new...I didn't even know it was there and according to their amp I was probably 50 ft away from it last weekend. I might check it out this weekend...that 78 natural top LP looks pretty cool.

Comment

I've emailed them several times when on their website. I found most of their prices very high when I inquired on some Gibson's they had. Way too high.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks
          I think I will keep my hand off them, because the prices are insane, indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X