Most disturbing/disgusting movie you've seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is. New season coming soon!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles
      Well, I just gave in and bought Cannibal Holocaust. Couldn't find it to rent anywhere, never saw it, heard nasty things about it. Watched it with the wife the other night. Didn't bug me too much, as I'm a HUGE horror fan, (the gorier the better), but really upset the wife (especially the real killing of the animals). I've heard this is one of the most gruesome movies out there, but I wasn't around when the whole "grindhouse/exploitation" era of films was big. Any movies you guys have seen that really made you cringe that you'd recommend?
      Why would you want to watch that. That is so naaaasssssty. I love animals, and I could never even think about harming one. Im not PETA, thats for sure, but my family has dogs and a hedgehog, and I would never even think about harming them.

I like horror movies, but not gruesome ones. I think movies like Hostel and that Cannibal Holocaust whatever the crap it is are in a totally different genre of their own.

Comment

The original "Night of the Living Dead" scared the ever living shit out of me. Of course, I was like 6...but it is still creepy as all hell.

"Punk Drunk Love" also really bothered me..it made me VERY nervous.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker
          "Traces of Death" and "Faces of Death" series' full of real-life killings, mayhem and gore. The stuff of nightmares!
          Never watched either of those, nor plan on it, but Faces of Death is supposed to be fake or mostly re-enacted.
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I think the most disturbing thing I've seen might be in Irreversible where they bash the guys head in with a fire extiguisher.

I would not watch a movie where they killed animals. Unless they were cats. I hate cats.

Comment

My girlfriend won the DVD of "Failure to Launch" from a radio station recently. Well, I can never watch the FOX NFL pregame show ever again. I'm ruined for life. Gee, thanks, Terry.

If you've ever seen it, I think you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by markb
                I think the most disturbing thing I've seen might be in Irreversible where they bash the guys head in with a fire extiguisher.

I would not watch a movie where they killed animals. Unless they were cats. I hate cats.
                Mark, I mentioned Irreversible earlier.

+1, that bashing looked so very real, it was very HARD to watch. I don't even know why they focused on the guy's skull getting crushed like that, until it was literally a pulp, a huge pumpkin smashed over and over.

Comment

I have to go with the Faces of Death series. Very fucked uo stuff.

But as far as movies go, I'll go with the directors cuts of the exorcist.

Hostel was a decent movie, but not that gross or disturbing. Kind of fucked up to think about people paying to do that kind of shit to other people, but still makes you wonder about all of these people that has gone missing and never found.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Not a horror movie, but one that I found to be really disturbing was 'Once Were Warriors'

Comment

The Sound of Music makes me ill... :ROTF:
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

i love weird & horror films!

Heres some picks (i'll leave out the ones people have already mentioned!)

-The Ordeal (http://imdb.com/title/tt0407621/)
                        -Ichi The Killer (http://imdb.com/title/tt0296042/)
                        -Audition (http://imdb.com/title/tt0235198/)
                        -Anything by Takeshi Miike (in Hostel, he's the japanese guy who says 'be carefuly, you could lose all your money in their' when the yank guy is going to escape) http://imdb.com/name/nm0586281/

Theres also loads of italian flicks like The Beyond (spiders eat a guys EYES) and Zombi which feature lots of melting and eyes being gouged.

Argh too many to list, i've watched some disturbed shit in my time

Comment

Looks like I got some movies to watch ..you sick fuckers..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My second favorite director is Peter Greenaway. He truly is your mirror...after coming down from a quad of 'cid and a ball of diesel press. I recommend, 'The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Two Lovers'. Physical damage may heal. Emotional damage lasts a lifetime...

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer
                              The Sound of Music makes me ill... :ROTF:

You gotta be kidding!!! That film contains Nazi uniforms, nuns and Julie Andrews. That to me sounds like a job for a extra-large jar of hand cream and a box of man-size tissues! Hmmmm, yeah!!

(Disclaimer: I have never actually seen "The Sound of Music", but I am a deviant)
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
                                The only one that ever bothered me was "Squirm". I saw it when I was a kid and it scared the shit out of me. I turned it off half way thru and I don't think I'll ever watch it.
                                I saw that when I was about 11 or 12 and it kinda bothered me, but I watched it again a few months back on one of the cable channels and it was more comedic than scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X