Most disturbing/disgusting movie you've seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a rather disturbing movie tonight. "Leolo"

It was on IFC and the cable guide labeled it as "comedy drama". Boy did that turn out to be not what I expected.

I'm not sure if it is the most disturbing movie I've even seen, but, wow.....that was just one whacked out movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker
      You gotta be kidding!!! That film contains Nazi uniforms, nuns and Julie Andrews. That to me sounds like a job for a extra-large jar of hand cream and a box of man-size tissues! Hmmmm, yeah!!

(Disclaimer: I have never actually seen "The Sound of Music", but I am a deviant)

Rsmacker, I hereby dub thee

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I watched cannibal Holocaust for the first time last month. It really wasn't as bad as I expected. The worst was the killing of the possum (?) and the turtle. Anything else was, well, what you woul expect a horror movie to be.

george

Comment

The scariest movie that really freaked me out for a long time was "They". Go watch it. The Ring and the Grudge pale in comparison. Saving Private Ryan is nasty in the beggining, but I really enjoy that movie and I own it.

Comment

Weeeeell, thanks RacerX but you'd be surprised - they wouldn't let me in to see one of the stage shows, something about not wanting my sort in there! Possibly they noticed how the fishnets I was wearing made my legs look even hairier. Or maybe it was because my nuts were hanging out of the bottom of the split-crotch panties. I dunno, you make the effort, dress as a nun, then all you get is hassle, what's the world coming to?

As for the Exorcist, I couldn't wait to see this masterpiece of evil, which was leading to people fainting and being carried out, which threatened the very fabric of the Western world, ushering in Satan's reign of terror.
            It was, of course, shite.
            I was disappointed, to say the least.

Followthereaper, yep, I dare say some of the footage in "Faces...." is bogus, but there's several volumes, there's enough undeniably real stuff in there to keep you going! The worst part in "Traces....." was the footage of the South American Death Squad in action, "clearing" a house and toying with the occupants. Roundabout when they cut off the guy's dick and put it in his own mouth, and tormented him for a while, before shooting him and then hacking off his head to pose for pics with it was when I decided to have a little breather!

Finally, Godofrhythm, De Sade's "120 Days..." is a masterpiece alright - a masterpiece of utter drivel. He was definitely stir crazy by then! Far better reads are "Justine" and "Juliette" , at least they are readable novels rather than just a long list of (mostly, physically impossible) perversions.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thinking about scary movies, what about "Jaws"? I defy any of you to be swimming in the ocean, let your mind wander so that you hear that music in your head, and not immediately start heading for the shore. By the time you hit the beach you are going like a fucking Exocet missile. Or is it just me?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Does anyone remember the TV documentary, "Showa"?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
                  Does anyone remember the TV documentary, "Showa"?
                  MB mentioned Shoah in post #8, ya know, back on the 1st page?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X