No announcement yet.

Stupid Invention #74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Gay,,,,if your gonna be outside on a fuckin tredmill....why not just,,,,ummmm,,,i dont know,,,,,,,FUCKIN WALK

I swear, i lose hope for most of our species more and more everyday.
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
      You can never go wrong with stripes. Not ever.
      not unless your fat..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
        not unless your fat..
        :ROTF:
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ
            if your gonna be outside on a fuckin tredmill....why not just,,,,ummmm,,,i dont know,,,,,,,FUCKIN WALK
            Yup, Dave, that is the obvious reaction!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK, that is a joke...correct? No moron actually invented this with the intention that it provide a realistic mode of transportation while getting exercise, right? I mean...fuck, a BICYCLE provides both of those already.

If I saw a retard "running" this thing down the street, I think I would be within my rights to flatten them in my Jag, preferably while eating a steak sandwich.

Mike
              Last edited by MBreinin; 08-29-2006, 02:59 PM.
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

You need some Cortislim, Mike. It mellows me out.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X