All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

bump to keep it fresh!
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Count me in! I have a 2002 Gibson V98/Natural Burst. Killer guitar I used to have it's twin Explorer till I sold it to another JCF brother.

Comment

Here's an idea for the back or whatever: instead of actually having pics of gibby's, jacksons, etc and possibly having copyright issues for putting the image of their product on a shirt, how about just the silouette? That would definetly look cool on a white t-shirt. The silouette with IFVOA on top or right through it or something.
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

biggs is working on the website thing
              Once we get 30 peeps, im gonna get pricing on the shirts with one color printing

I will have a very simple design for it... IFVOA on thback with a V with wings or something.. I will post the design here for the yays and nays...

N
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1
                Count me in! I have a 2002 Gibson V98/Natural Burst. Killer guitar I used to have it's twin Explorer till I sold it to another JCF brother.
                And that Explorer is still with me! gonna use it next weekend. Thanks bro!

I do have a 1984 Rhoads too, so I guess I'm gonna have to join the club!

I vote that Vinnie Vincent V's aren't allowed in (it's a joke son, get over it )
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Maybe 2 V's intersecting?

Like a Full V and an Offset?

Comment

Im in!! Sounds cool!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'm in!! What's the link to the site??
                      I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                        I'm in!! What's the link to the site??
                        As far as I know the site isn't built yet. Thay are just trying to guage interest.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well of course I'm in. How many so far?

anyone....anyone....
                          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Cool, I am in! Here are my Kool Kramer Vs!

keep rockin' guys,
                            George

kramerforum.com

Comment

there is a swiss guy who has a V website/forum already, it is at
                              http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard...7&NoCaches=Yes
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Damn, I shouldn't have switched from v's to kellys. I'm in as soon as I pick up a v.
                                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X