Anyone ever hear of this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of this guy?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Never heard of him before... Some dude named Tiago Della Vega. Hard for me to tell if he's faster or slower than any of the other "fastest" shredders. The thing he plays kinda sounds stupid/ridiculous.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

What the fuck is the point of playing unmusical bullshit like that!?!

Comment

listen again and note his vibrato at some point. He is no amature, that I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed
        What the fuck is the point of playing unmusical bullshit like that!?!
        Um, because he can??

it does sound like a blur..

I'm still working on that blur!:ROTF:
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Faster than Paul Gilbert or Yngwie?
            Cool. How about the recording contract and the signature guitars?
            Oh yeah, the melody - that too...

Comment

LOL that second link just proves you can play faster on a Jackson than an Ibanez.. lol
              Gil

Comment

That's been on here before and started a gigantic shred/emotion/musicality debate.

Kudos for getting that part of technique down, now he's got the other bazillion things you can do on guitar to figure out and learn about.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Man, my pecker doesn't play the music from a 50's UFO flick when I jack it. That's impressive. How does he get his pecker to do that?

Comment

Stupid shit indeed !!! It's sounded like a cat got caught in a fan or a dryer or something .... I'm sure he practiced a bunch to sound that shitty !!!

Comment

This kind of shit makes me love the Ramones all the more............

Comment

I dunno..

That shit makes me want to practice.

we only got to hear him blaze, dude can play..

the vid was to showcase SPEED..not a pretty little ditty.

I'm sure he can handle..The Ramones..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That gives validity to the term Nintendo Metal. Sounded just like something you would hear in a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels
                            :ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                            X