She's plastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's plastered

I went to my pregnant dau-n-law's house today. She is sitting at the breakfast table and I say,"Hi". Then I look on the table. Sitting on the table is a plaster cast of her big ole belly and tits. She had her husband buy a kit to cast her pregnant state for posterity. I just about died.:ROTF: It's not a true cast because she told me she toned down the navel on the cast because the real one sticks way to far. I said, "Why not get it bronzed?" They are thinking about it. WTF:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: She said it costs about $200 to have someone do the plaster . They did it themselves for $28. It's just awful.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Good Lord.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

What's even worse is that if they did the same cast on me it would look the same.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Manboobs and a pot belly.

Comment

Holy Shit!!..

why..??
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Have them do an EVH stripe job on the cast..then hang it on the wall.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Hey Fett, I'm with ya on the potbelly!!!! .... Funny thing is, my wife gave birth to (2) 10 lb baby boys within 5-years and she is back to her fighting weight of 120lbs. at 5'10"....
            I gained weight for both pregos and never lost it!!!

6'1" 220 lbs. pile-o-shit!!!!

A~
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I am still shaking my head. This big white plaster belly and tits on the table. They are signing it like we used to do on a broken arm cast. It just blows my mind. Thank God she's a small woman. Just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
                6'1" 220 lbs. pile-o-shit!!!!

A~
                Well, I'm 6'6" and 260. That would be a lot of plaster. Not only that, but I am hairy as an ape, it's blond but it's there. Oh!!! The agony!!!!:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Yukk, I suppose they are going to keep the after birth as a souvenier also, actually I heard somewhere that may not be a bad idea for posible cell usage later on
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I don't know how the bloodsuckers found out, but after my wife got pregnant last year, people came out of the woodwork trying to sell us stuff.

Can we freeze the umbilical cord for ya?
                    Would you like a framed photo of your baby in 3d ultrasound?
                    Here, a contraption that lets you listen to your baby's heartbeat.

Crazy.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the placenta and had it freeze-dryed. I can see plaster casts of rock-stars Johnsons but this is just silly.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                      Last edited by fett; 08-30-2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

She's due in two weeks. And she said, " I will be glad when this is over." It's just starting and she's 36.

Comment

Cut a hole in the cast and put a clock.
                          Hang it on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by finnman
                            Cut a hole in the cast and put a clock.
                            Hang it on the wall.
                            That's not an option. It will just remind her that: "I'm 36 with a 6, 13, 14 bunch of kids and this is no time to have another one." I love her, but besides the plaster, I just don't know what they are thinking.

Comment

Let's be careful with talk about putting holes in that thing. You know the fellas that hang out here better than that!

Comment

Working...
                              X