Better playing through meds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you assume right
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
      I've always thoguht that drugs are gay, no matter what kind.
      E, You wouldn't say that with a broken neck, nerve damage and arthritis..

I guarantee..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Aside from injecting something, I think I have made it through the buffet line of controlled substances. They were fun back in "the day". Now, I pretty much stick to Vodka.

I used to love to smoke weed and play guitar though. It always sounded so good, at least to me!

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Drugs are a riot.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

E, alot of your dudes used a lot of gay drugs..Nikki Sixx died twice!!

I agree there!!

F that crap..nothing goes up my nose or in my skin..

I have my happy pills and my weed..I'm good.

I went many years without anything..smoked likes a chimney tho..at least I kicked that nasty habbit when my son was born...best thing I ever did.

You DON'T want me on Coke!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've used very very heavy drugs (medical), I hate all that shit, they all have side effects and fuck you up. There have been too many situations when I've almost died, I feel bad that there weren't good natural stuff around.
              I try to avoid all that chemical bullshit. I rather be sick than kill myself with that stuff.

As far as junkie-rockstars go, this is the subject when Uncle Ted is my man.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Also, I'm very scared to do drugs. I'm afraid that I do something very very bad. I'm an extremist, I've done a lot of very sick things, if I take drugs and I follow all my emotions.... well I don't want to go to the jail.
                I like to have total controll over anything I do, I feel good that way.

Comment

I know I'm not afraid of the fretboard when I'm on something!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Pink Floyd comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
                      Pink Floyd comes to mind
                      That is precisely the way I felt last night....
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                      X