• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mess with burger and fries...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/jailedcat.html

Holy shit!
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

I dare someone to open that cage! That little mother fucker would go all out full on code red crazy assed cat quick fast and in a hurry...

Unless he's been declawed then it may be a sad sight to see. :ROTF:
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

God I fucking hate cats. And now I have THREE of the motherfuckers. My fiance has three fucking cats, which now live with me. One little grey furry cunt who is practically feral. One orange fuckhead that looks like this one but is ataxic and has no balance or coordination, hates my guts and likes to shit under my bed, and one good cat that I actually like...a calm grey tabby who I am convinced is a homosexual.

My chow, who is now 13, doesn't even acknowledge their existence, which is a real bummer. I was hoping he would catch and kill the crippled cocksucker the second he came over. However, he just doesn't care.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
        and one good cat that I actually like...a calm grey tabby who I am convinced is a homosexual.
        Takes one to know one, huh?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My friend had a dog and a cat. The two seemed to be best buds. Until one day the cat got hit by a car. Busted its hind leg. The dog went nuts and started viciously biting the cat. Every time it would let go, the cat would literally fling itself into the air about 4 feet with just its one leg and tail springing it up.

Dogs and cats are mortal enemies. The only reason people think they get along is because dogs know they can't catch cats.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
            Dogs and cats are mortal enemies. The only reason people think they get along is because dogs know they can't catch cats.
            My dog has lived with cats before. If they are IN THE HOUSE, he realizes they are off limits. He will still go nuts if he sees one outside. It is hilarious. He can catch the orange fucker..that cat can barely move. Yet, he doesn't.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

When I got my cat, he was like 4 months old. I took him to my parents' house where they had a big 10-year-old dog. The cat hissed and was scared as soon as he saw her, but the dog loves just about everyone and every animal, and she took to him very well even though she'd never really been around cats before, except for the neighbor's cats outside in their yard where she would hang out by the fence and sniff or just watch them. The cat got used to the dog pretty quick, too, and wouldn't have a problem any time I brought him over.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That poor cat has probably seen some serious abuse in its life to end up like that. Very sad.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That's sad. At about :16 cat seems to say "Mommy"
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:49 PM.
                    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                      In general this is true, but I had a white mutt that was best buds with a cat. One winter night, I went outside to get some wood for the fire and the dog is laying in his bed and I see these two little ears sticking out from his hind leg. A black stray kitten (had to be about 12-15 weeks old) had shown up that night. It was cold as $h!t that night and I guess my dog felt sorry for him. So he let him sleep between his legs all snuggly warm (my dog was pretty furry) and all you could see was these two little years sticking out . It stood out because my dog was white all over and the cat was black (a little darker than milk chocolate).

Well, since my dog made buds with him, we let the cat stay. Those two were the best of buds. My dog would protect him from the neighborhood dogs and they'd share the same water dish. We had other cats, but these two were the closest of friends. My dog got along with the others, it was just different with these two.

When the cat was around 2 or 3, he died (I think he died of distemper). We found him on top of this old wooden tool chest we had. After we buried him, my dog was inconsolable. He moped around for about 2 weeks. Everytime I went outside, my dog was sleeping, or just laying down, on that toolbox. He would leave it only to eat or drink. Sometimes when I called him, he'd come over, and when he did, he'd come with his head lowered and just the saddest look in his eyes.

After about 2 weeks or so, he was back to himself, but I'll never forget how Chocolate's death affected Blanco. It was actually kind of cool to see two different animals co-exist the way those two did. You'd think if a cat and a dog can find a way to not only get along, but be buds like that, humans would find a way to coexist with one another.

Comment

Great story. Amazing.

Comment

It is possessed...O_O
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Burger and fries ?? That cat needs to be named Satan.

Matt

Comment

My English Setter hates all Cats with every fiber of her soul!! She tries to kill every one of them and English Setters are known to be cat killers and they instinctively know how to avoid the cats claws. The cats that have actually stood up to her, realized quite quickly ro get out of dodge!! The cat tries to swipe at her, they always miss and she rolls them and pins them quickly upside down and goes for the throat. She looks so cute and loves people and other dogs, but not Cats-Groundhogs, Rabbits,etc. Especially Cats!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X