Skinny Cow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Cow

Have you guys tried their ice-cream sanwiches?!?!?! Holy fuck they're good!
    They come in a box of 20....I'm on like number 12...kinda defeating the purpose of the low-fat thing...but jeebus these are too good. LOL
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

They ROCK!!! We went through TONS of them over the summer..If you have the vanilla ones,stay away from the peanut butter,it's like carck on a cookie!!
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

No..I haven't.

I'm stick hooked on Klondike bars..

I do 2-3 in one day sometimes..

The Munchies..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill...tell the missus to pick some up.....Klondike bars will become a distant memory.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek
          Bill...tell the missus to pick some up.....Klondike bars will become a distant memory.
          ..OK!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X