Quicklok "Catch-O-Matic" guitar stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicklok "Catch-O-Matic" guitar stand

Where in the UK can I get one of these? Better question is: does anyone know the actual MODEL NUMBER of this stand so I can order it? (assuming there are any left).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I wish I knew mate, I tried to get hold of some about 3 years ago and drew a blank. House Music in London used to be the distributors back when they came out and sent me one as a demo sample and I never bothered using it. When I did, and decided I wanted more for my spikey guitars they had stopped doing them, and had no info on who had taken on the distribution deal (the guy I dealt with there had no loyalty and would have pointed me in the right direction, he he)

I'll have a look tomorrow and see who might do them, thinking about it now, I reckon I did see a list with Quicklok on not so long back.......

How many would you be interested in? The bigger an order I can place the better the price break, and you'll get it at trade too!!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I don't know if you mean this one??

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~...nd~ID~1094.asp

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/categori...e~Quik-Lok.asp

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/QUIKLOK_...AR_STAND_.html

Comment

i only need one, but two would be a safety precaution in case i feel the urge to buy another pointy guitar...
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nope, he means the GS700, like this:

http://k.1asphost.com/Hairbear/GS700E.jpg

Great for use when home from the pub and being just that little bit too careless when you put your guitar back on it's stand, it grabs it! Or, when you have an odd bollock shaped guitar that won't sit comfortably on a normal stand and you want it to be supported from the bottom, not just held at the headstock (like those Ultimate Guitar Stands).
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

that's the one. thanks. i tried one of those ultimate fuck up stands - the body rest keeps flipping into the main pole resulting in the guitar hitting the pole and suffers scratches.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-03-2006, 03:36 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

If you are unable to find one, I promise you that the Hercules stands work great and won't damage your axe.

Comment

Originally posted by dg
                If you are unable to find one, I promise you that the Hercules stands work great and won't damage your axe.

+100.I have 2 of them and they work flawlessly.The auto grab is SWEET!!
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Another vote for Hercules!
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Catch-o-matics are good, but they don't work with v's or anything that has a deepish cut out on the of the body. Interestingly, there are tons of them over here but no hercules!

Last edited by levantin; 09-04-2006, 02:44 AM.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

someone in the uk sell me one (or two) damit.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                      X