Thank you... Andre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you... Andre

Although I was never a huge fan of his... his final US OPEN match made me realize how good he really was...

So thank you Andre Agassi for everything you have done for the sport of tennis that has been a passion of mine for many years now.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Originally posted by dk2magic
    his final US OPEN match made me realize how good he really was...
    He lost and now you realize how good he was?

You should have seen him when he won.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

well i guess i deserved that...

i meant in his match today... he looked like his back was giving him very sharp pains. however he still fought it out to lose in FOUR tough sets... very gutsy performance. worthy of respect.
      Last edited by semagic; 09-03-2006, 07:35 PM.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

It's a sad day. I grew up watching him play. Agassi was the "Rock Star" of the tennis world. Without Agassi and Sampras, I have lost interest. Nobody can replace those guys!
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

check out guys like... Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and to some degree Andy Roddick. It reminds of when McEnroe, Conners, Edberg, Becker the greats of the 80's were replaced by Agassi, Sampras, and Rafter. it seems to cycle every 10 or so years.
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
          X