No announcement yet.

Crocodile Hunter dies in a diving accident today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this is really a shame, While a lot of people expected him to meet his maker via a snake or croc, he was an expert on these animals, unfortunatly sting ray behavior probably wasn't his strong suit, I really liked the way he treated snakes when he encountered them in the wild, really showed compassion for animals that most people dispise, again what a shame.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

so sad. i really enjoyed his shows.

Comment

An absolute shame!! He was very funny to what-I feel sad for his wife and 2 children-Man that sucks but he was doing what he loved!! R.I.P. Steve!!

Comment

Very sad indeed. My whole famliy enjoyed watching his shows. RIP Steve.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Did, you see the kind of barb that pierced his heart..damn it looked like a big streak knife..

That guy got a little too "lax" by escaping death one too many times..that happends.

He had some brass ones and he was a funny dude..

Cartman even did him on South Park..

I'll miss him..

RIP Steve
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

never watched any episodes, just saw a few ads for his show on national geographic (or animal planet, can remember), but it's sad for one to finish like this.

RIP Steve.

Comment

I didn't watch his show, but I saw a film of him taunting a croc with his baby. Moron... When I saw that I was hoping that a big croc would get him while they were filming.

Comment

thats a shame. he was an entertaining guy... RIP
                  Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                  The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Yes it's sad to hear what's happened to him. But I guess it only needed to go wrong only once.

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Watched just about every episode he done.
                        Me and the family really enjoyed him.
                        To this day I loved most, his spitting cobra and black mamba episodes, definietly got some big brass ones to be chasing down black mamba's and spitting cobra's.
                        Definitely will be missed.
                        He was by far the best of the bunch, a great wild life enthuisiast and educator.
                        Its a shame...and its gonna put a huge hole in the animial planet channel.

RIP.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3
                          I didn't watch his show, but I saw a film of him taunting a croc with his baby. When I saw that I was hoping that a big croc would get him while they were filming.
                          Why don't you get your facts straight, you A-hole? He wasn't taunting the thing with his kid. He was feeding it with one hand while carrying the kid in the other arm...probably not the smartest thing to do. Also, nice post about a guy who's dead now!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            Why don't you get your facts straight, you A-hole? He wasn't taunting the thing with his kid. He was feeding it with one hand while carrying the kid in the other arm...probably not the smartest thing to do. Also, nice post about a guy who's dead now!
                            +1 Ron!
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

R.I.P. Steve Irwin

A true Star-I haven't been this upset about a stranger's passing since my hero Ayrton Senna DaSilva

My thoughts go out to his family-especially little Bindy-you could see by the way she looked at Steve,that he was her hero
                              http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                                I'm with Ron on this one. Show some class and compassion dude. WTF!!!!
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X