No announcement yet.

Crocodile Hunter dies in a diving accident today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya Fett, but some of these noobs come here and right off the bat they gotta be dicks ..it's like a rule or somethin'.

Keeping assholes in line is what I do, here and elsewhere.

MEX3 can speak for himself, He could apologize, he could be a man and step up..if not..fuggum!

So MEX3..what is it..redeem yourself or forever be dickholiness.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
      I dub thee, Sir Dickhole!
      You talking to me?:ROTF: I made my bones with off the wall statements a few times. I'm sure MEX3 is a nice guy that just fucked up. What do you guys want? His little finger?:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What pisses me off is "so called news" programs that keep showing the baby and the croc footage, fucking TODAY show showed it yesterday and then the interview in which Steve acknowledged it was a bad idea. They couldn't cover a real news story correctly if they had to. This type of journalism leads to the type of misconceptions people like Mex3 seem to have. He was a crazy, but sincere guy, who did more good in his shortened life than 99.9% of people ever do. definitly deserves more respect.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

You're assuming this Fett..let the "nice" guy speak for himself..

we ALL know you're "nice"..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh,

RIP Steve...it's his thread ya know..

Comment

I saw an interview with Steve, where he spoke of the baby/croc incident. He told how before he brought the baby in there, the animal was well fed and tired out first, to minimize any dangers.

The man knew what he was doing when it came to these large reptiles.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                I saw an interview with Steve, where he spoke of the baby/croc incident. He told how before he brought the baby in there, the animal was well fed and tired out first, to minimize any dangers.

Steve would shove his prick in that thing before he put his kid in harms way..he knows what he was doing.

People teach babies how to swim all the time..more risk in that, than Steve in a crock pit...I think!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                  You're assuming this Fett..let the "nice" guy speak for himself..

we ALL know you're "nice"..
                  He's probably hiding in a corner. Racer, the end all and be all, called him an A-hole. That's enough to scare me!!!!:ROTF: I agree with you Bub. Let him hitch up his jockstrap and apolgize and then tell us to fuck off. You guys were way too harsh. Bad form. What.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87

yeah, the one interview he did with Matt Lauer..where he had his daughter come on hoo man.. he was controlled but you could tell.. what the media was trying to do to him was really startin to wound him. He was determined to say his piece and not anyone interrupt him. I firmly believe that child would be in more danger in a car seat than in his arms and given how his mom died..I would say he likely looked at it that way too.
                    He said the entire thing was controlled and he was in control at all times. Sure there's an element of danger there, but those are things his children are going to be exposed to in his business and this is how his kids are going to be raised.. as natural to him as some peoples choices in methods of childbirth.

Not to minimize anything this guy has done and who he was.. you can tell from what is being shown he was a great father and decent human being on this world..very knowledgable and experienced in his field.
                    In hindsight..yesterday would have been likely a better day to go surfing too only he won't get another chance. It was his time.

Comment

"Tangents? What tangents? I ain't got to show you no stinking tangents" With all due respect to Steve Irwin, once we get though the first 10 posts or so, every thread we have ever posted gets off track for a while. I'm just surprised that someone hasn't posted his Chevy Stingray and made a smartass remark. It is the nature of the board.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:47 PM.
                        Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury
                          People rag about Steve holding his kid by the croc, but how come no one ever says anything when millions of mothers every day stand outside with their kids while 4000 lb. hulks of metal whiz by at high speed just inches from them?
                          Tangent I saw the vid the first time and yet again. He knew that a croc that is on land and stretched out can not strike. That's not how they work. What got him is a ray in it's natural habitat. The ray did nothing more than react to an intruder. I am sorry he got zapped, but he was in their element not in the controlled situations that were the vast majority of the scenes way saw him do on land.

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury
                            People rag about Steve holding his kid by the croc, but how come no one ever says anything when millions of mothers every day stand outside with their kids while 4000 lb. hulks of metal whiz by at high speed just inches from them?
                            Or how about people who smoke in the house or in a car with kids? Who bitches about that (besides the Chicago government)?
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Ming.. the list is cetainly endless when it comes to child endangering..

Steve didn't qualify for that in my book...he was a great father and knew how to take care of biz.

Comment

Stop it you guys. And me too. What the hell does secondhand smoke or parents who may be a little too lax with their kids in traffic have to do with a guy that was killed by a fish in a fluke accident? Irwin could have been hit in the leg or arm. It just so happens, he was hit where it counted. Steve Irwin took chances with animals. It was very entertaining. He knew what he was doing until an animal decided to do what they do. Yes. It's a loss for all those who want to protect animals. The bottom line for Mr. Irwin is he mixed science with hype and got the unexpected shot that any animal is capable off. How many kids have been maimed or killed by a family pet? An animal has instincts that kick in no matter whether they are domestic or wild.
                                Last edited by fett; 09-05-2006, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X