No announcement yet.

Crocodile Hunter dies in a diving accident today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to stick little fett out there and say that Mex3 will make amends. I will still say that you guys are off the wall ragging on him like you are. If he doesn't come clean, so be it. But you rancor is something that I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm a 5000 Post Toastie and feeling my oats.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I have a feeling that's not all you're feeling!

Hic!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can take you guys on day or night D or S. Makes no nevermind to me.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah, well, 2 beers and I'm buzzed. Amazing considering my size.

Comment

Fett, you always were kind of a peace maker and that is very commendable..

Like I said, you're a good man, that I believe means well.

If you can get MEX3 here to make ammends..cool. We are willing to forget and forgive..if I can, others can too.

But I'm not loosing any sleep over it..or holding my breathe..

The ball is in his court, he could either catch it or fumble.

whatever the case, doesn't change the fact that Steve Irwin will be missed and was a pretty cool dude!

RIP

Bill
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

..someone is MIA..

sigh..It's not always "fun" being right!

sometimes it actually really sucks...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

still waiting..

I guess that answers that..

Comment

I'm just wondering why anyone gives a fuck if dude apologizes, makes amends or whatever...

I very much believe that people have the right to say what they want and feel the way they want, but just because you can doesn't mean you should.

If that's his opinion so be it, who cares?

Still a dickhole though!
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Dave.."Still a dickhole though!"

Exactly my point..just prooving WE were right saying so..including you Dave.

do WE care he's a dickhole..NO.

But Fett, contacted him via PM and gave him the pep talk, Then he got on Ron and some of us , insisting that we were way too harsh..

Harsh is the language dickholes understand..that, and a hard boot to the ass.

That's it.

I proved my point and I'm leaving at that!

Bill

BTW, There is talk of actually airing the footage of Steve's accident. Basically his wife will make that call..I'm sure they'll offer her a good sum of money.. we shall see.

Comment

• I heard his partner wants it destroyed. The cops have the tape currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                        I heard his partner wants it destroyed. The cops have the tape currently.
                        Yeah, I heard that too. I guess his partner was directly in front of the large Bull Ray..and Steve was on top..speculating the creature felt trapped and went into defense, striking steve in the chest with his tail. Steve pulled the long barb from his chest. It was at that time his partner filming saw the blood then Steve became unconscience at that point. They reported he had a massive hole in his heart..

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                          I heard his partner wants it destroyed. The cops have the tape currently.
                          Just heard on a commercial that they're gonna play the tape.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
                            Yeah, I heard that too. I guess his partner was directly in front of the large Bull Ray..and Steve was on top..speculating the creature felt trapped and went into defense, striking steve in the chest with his tail. Steve pulled the long barb from his chest. It was at that time his partner filming saw the blood then Steve became unconscience at that point. They reported he had a massive hole in his heart..
                            I heard that same comment from his partner. but i also heard that one of the other fatal strikes was also from a Bull Ray. Probably coincidental but still/ 2 out of 3 documented Ray deaths have been from Bull Rays. I ray of any species (just like any animal realy) when it feels trapped or threatened will strike or flee. This ray was probably trying to flee and went to swich its tail to get some momentum going and it hit Steve in the heart. That barb is huge too. Its been said to have been 8in long so it was a good sized ray.
                            It is sad that he's gone. I used to watch ihis show fro time to time and i still remember the spider one. When he lifted a log looin for spiders and a tarantula jumped out at him and he wasnt expecting it and jumped a bit. although he did put himself in harms way on many occasions he did know what he was doing and it would take a freak accident like this too end his time here. I feel for his family.
                            Gil

Comment

• Just saw his dad on the news...poor old guy. They asked him why Steve's family declined a state-funded funeral, and he said because Steve was just a regular bloke, no different than the rest of us.

They also said that his wife has said they will not air the tape for any reason, as it is personal, not to mention in poor taste. I'm fine with that actually...it's bad enough the guy's gone...his death caught on tape shouldn't be splashed on every TV tabloid show that's trying to suck up ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Subvamp
                                Just saw his dad on the news...poor old guy. They asked him why Steve's family declined a state-funded funeral, and he said because Steve was just a regular bloke, no different than the rest of us.

They also said that his wife has said they will not air the tape for any reason, as it is personal, not to mention in poor taste. I'm fine with that actually...it's bad enough the guy's gone...his death caught on tape shouldn't be splashed on every TV tabloid show that's trying to suck up ratings.
                                That was sad, his dad saying they were not like father and son, that Steve had always been his best friend. Poor man, lost his wife and now his boy.

I'm glad to hear Terri is not going to let the tape air. I was afraid that since Steve had said he'd want his death tape to air that she would go along with that. In this case she is doing the right thing by vetoing that. His children don't need to watch that on TV for the rest of their lives and we don't need to see it either.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X