Where's Donny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Donny?

Haven't really noticed him on the forums lately.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you mean Drsracing Donnie? wtf happened?????????
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Whaaaaa?
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ignore the yeti. donny's not banned.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

why he has 0 posts written in his profile?
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Suspended???

Comment

He posted a myspace bulletin either yesterday or the day before saying he was going to try out for American Idol singing Extreme's More Than Words.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                  why he has 0 posts written in his profile?
                  I wondered that myself.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                    ignore the yeti. donny's not banned.
                    Well, Jeremy said if he doesn't apologize to me, he's not coming back. Then he decided to resign anyway and said he won't apologize. Whatever.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now it's as clear as mud.
                      Scott

Comment

That is a shame. I will miss him. But, as you said, whatever.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                          Well, Jeremy said if he doesn't apologize to me, he's not coming back. Then he decided to resign anyway and said he won't apologize. Whatever.
                          There's more drama in this place than an episode of Desperate Housewives.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I just checked his myspace, he seems to be angry with Joe for some reason... but I don't want him to leave, he makes this place awsome, every post he writes cracks me up.
                            Last edited by Endrik; 09-04-2006, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                              Joe, I got it crystal clear...

Prolly said stupid things when drunk off his ass..and forgot WTF he said ..

Either he forgot or is just embarrased..

Yep, I betcha that's what happened!!

Too bad tho, he's a harmless guy..just likes his booze..alot!!!

all he need to do is apologize ..

Love,

Billy
                              Last edited by horns666; 09-04-2006, 01:09 PM.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X